Disconnected issues?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey is anyone else having a problem where since they are playing pandaria content and then all of a sudden get disconnected? this has happened to me ever since the restart occured. Is it a bug? I know this is also happening to my husband who is in the same room as well as some of the people in his guild. Anybody else?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am having this same issue. I thought it might be my router since I had trouble with it a few days ago. However I noticed I was not getting booted from any other thing but WoW.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Saekat, are you and your husband and guildmates disconnecting randomly or just during raids, or when switching zones, or ?

01/08/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Veladora
I thought it might be my router since I had trouble with it a few days ago.

Veladora, can you try bypassing your router just for now, and connecting directly to your modem? That will show if the router is a factor.
I have been on for about 2 hours today and I have had at least 3 random disconnects. I am also unable to get the game to launch until I close out of it completely and relaunch the launcher.

Just had another one at 2:32 CST
Edited by Alphashift on 1/8/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same issue here
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Alphashift and Yatta, I would try these suggestions, and work from there.
I have tried all of the suggestions in that link, and still receiving DCs. It is most likely on your end. This only started today after the reset, and there are others in my guild who are experience the same issue and are running on completely different hardware/ISP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/08/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Alphashift
I have tried all of the suggestions in that link, and still receiving DCs. It is most likely on your end. This only started today after the reset, and there are others in my guild who are experience the same issue and are running on completely different hardware/ISP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi Velnrak, I went ahead and connected from my modem straight to my computer. After testing a few things I have noticed that I get Dced only while in Panderia and its about every 3-5 minutes.
I don't want to take over someone else's thread. Should I start my own?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
If everyone in General / Trade / Guild chat is saying they're disconnecting, we do apologize, and our server administrators will have this resolved as quickly as possible.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]