Darkmoon Rabbit

Selling on both Alliance and Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You bought that from me in the AH, lol
Reply Quote
And you sold it very cheap. :) ty
Reply Quote
This is an item you can sell cross realm, better to train the pet to 25, and find the realm with the highest bidder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh yeah, that Touch of the Light pattern you have going for 70k... not gonna sell for that price. No plans will ever sell for that price. The going rate for 496 plans is 10-20k tops.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Darkdps
This is an item you can sell cross realm, better to train the pet to 25, and find the realm with the highest bidder.

It's a companion pet, not a battle pet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/18/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Jagatron
It's a companion pet, not a battle pet.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=59358
http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/critter/rabbits/darkmoon-rabbit/

It is both as all battle pets are companions.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
YAY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh yeah, that Touch of the Light pattern you have going for 70k... not gonna sell for that price. No plans will ever sell for that price. The going rate for 496 plans is 10-20k tops.

Yea, like he'll ever sell that. I can't wait for it to drop for our guild in our raid so we can have it and sell it before him.
Reply Quote
I bought that pattern for 8k to keep others from crafting it. thats all. I've made tens of thousands on it, and anyone that really wanted the pattern is gonna have to pay over the top price to be my competition. Why sell a pattern for 10k to have more AH competition on an item that I have little to none competition right now.

I don't plan on it selling, not really posting it to sell. :)
Reply Quote
And the rabbit has sold, 80k on Lightbringer. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Rhorle I want your helm! For transmog if nothing else. I'm a warlock stuck in a priests body. And I'm gonna make a priest on Area 52 to join the gang.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]