No love for Holy Paladins?

1 Human Paladin
Why is it that every single healing class has some kind of "oh !@#$ raid almost dead button" except paladins?

Monk - Revival (also an aoe dispell)
Druid - Tranquility
Shaman - Healing Tide
Priest - Divine Hymn
Paladin - Pop cd's and spam flash of light?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy Avenger + Wings + Divine Favor...

and then Holy radiance + Light of Dawn + Holy Shock + Light of Dawn + Holy radiance + Light of Dawn + Holy Shock + Light of Dawn ...

Have to admit that you have to press much more button and doesn't mean they dont have raid wide cds
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I ment for rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why that is true, traq hardly is worthwhile to cast.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
divine hymn and tranq both require standing there channelling and healing tide is tied to an easily stomped totem.

revival is pretty over powered, but it's also been hugely nerfed.

paladin throughput is pretty ridiculous at all times, i don't think we need something like that at all. we also bring far more non healing utility than any of those classes. 2x freedom, 2x HoP, aura mastery, 2x HoSac etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We do have the best 'Oh #@$% the tank is almost dead' button. Instant full health bar is nothing to scoff at. That applies equally well to PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Kittenhooves
We do have the best 'Oh #@$% the tank is almost dead' button. Instant full health bar is nothing to scoff at. That applies equally well to PvP.

Lay on Hands isn't usable in Arena or Rated BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's technically more spirit link and ascendance for shamans.

You have Guardian, sac, devotion, wing and bubble.
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Warlock
Holy Avenger + Wings + Divine Favor...

and then Holy radiance + Light of Dawn + Holy Shock + Light of Dawn + Holy radiance + Light of Dawn + Holy Shock + Light of Dawn ...

Have to admit that you have to press much more button and doesn't mean they dont have raid wide cds

Thank you sister! Couldn't have said t better myself!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins ARE CD's. you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ever heard of a cooldown?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Raids at 30% in a RBG, I bubble and wings or w/e and get say 2 FoL off, alright cool, someones now at 70%, but oh no the raids now at 10%. Not very effective to prevent a wipe
Reply Quote
Have we looked at the actual numbers for what divine hymn or tranquility provide?

Because if those are channel casts then there are many things that we can do during a potential channel cast that bring just as much value.

Its amazing what 2 LOD's+GOAK(=3 seconds)will do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Bubble. Doesn't it auto-save for you on a 5 min cd?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
One healer isnt meant to keep an entire raid up against another entire raid. Please think about how OP that would be.

You can argue that other healers have tranq, hymn, etc.
Those are just as easily countered, though.

People have their own defensive CDs, raid-wides like rallying cry, you can use your burst AOE rotation with Holy Avenger and other CDs. Combine the burst with bubble or devotion aura if you need to.

Hpallys are really strong healers right now. I don't think you can argue they're in any way underpowered or unwanted in RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny druid trink crits upto 300k per tick ticking 3 times with just 2 of my cd poped which both have less cd then trinq i can use light of dawn critting for more then 250k and if im lucky i can use it more than 5 timea before cd expires... You do the math
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I somewhat agree, but i would be happy if they simply changed Aura Mastery to ALL dmg rather than just magic. It really isn't comparable to any sort of raid cooldowns other classes have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Different classes are different
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]