5/6 H MSV Prot Pally LF Guild!

90 Tauren Paladin
Hello guys, Momo's the name and I'm looking for a new guild to call home. Reason being is that the current guild I am in Pineapple are changing raid days/times which I cannot make =(

My gear is quite poor for my raiding experience thanks to RNG, I have a 488 avg iLvl for prot and 481 for Ret (mainly made of the tank gear).

My current raid experience for this expansion is 16/16 N and 5/6 H MSV (Heroic Spirit Kings was killed using my Moonkin before I had ret OS). My previous raid experience ranges back all the way to the start of WotLK where I was healing on my resto druid for LoTH downing all content as it was current on normal upto hardmode/heroic up until Cataclysm when LoTH broke down, I joined Litany of Fury and downed first tier content with them, I quit shortly after Firelands came out and returned casually during Dragon Soul where I focused more on PvP.

When MoP came out I created a guild with my IRL friend named Moose and I was healing/DPSing with them on my druid until Christmas where I had to take a break from raiding because of how busy work was beginning to get (started becoming late to raids and couldn't properly prepare for new encounters). Later after a spot was free when our tank disappeared so I started tanking for them on my paladin and that is basically my WoW Life story in a nutshell =).

I can make the follow raid times/days - Wed,Thurs,Fri,Sat 7:30pm until 12am and I can make Sundays either 7:30pm-11pm OR anytime upto 6pm (this is all SVT or AEST).

I am also whiling to raid on my druid again as Balance but my gear is only 481 which may hold back my DPS for some heroic fights.

Please contact me in-game via whisper or mail or even drop in the reply within this thread.
Thanks guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]