Draka Offline?

90 Night Elf Druid
Just tried to log in and Draka server is showing as offline on the list. :( Any word on if this is intentional or when it'll be back up?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Nothing that I can find has mentioned the downtime or how long till its back up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yo, Blue poster....need info sorta...was just in the middle of making some cash.....turned in a quest..and got DC'd without being...DC'd. Draka was not on your rolling restart list or the 'problem child' list. Did someone spill coffee on the server? Or did it just simply blow up?
Reply Quote
65 Orc Warrior
I was in a BG when it went down and got stuck in the BG lol.
Now I cannot log onto any char on any realm. Even realms that are up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am wondering the same. Per the realm status, they were rolling restarting some servers today, but Draka is not on that list. Any word of when it will be up again would be great! I have dailies to do!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Greetings all,

I figured one thread is better than twenty. :)

As you may know several realms recently went offline suddenly. Our Realm Techs are aware of it and they are working on the issue.

I'll provide what information I can as soon as it is available.

Blue post a few minutes ago
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592400517
Edited by Sparty on 1/9/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
65 Orc Warrior
01/09/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Sparty
Blue post a few minutes ago

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592400517
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]