Bad Wolf Looking For Raiders!

90 Orc Warrior
Hello and welcome to our token server recruitment post. Please, have a seat, perhaps a light cocktail and some saltines.

Bad Wolf is a quasi-casual raiding guild. A guild, of course, being a collection of like-minded human mongoloids that come together to fight pixelated creatures in an imaginary world.

Bad Wolf raids 10-man instances and raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00pm-10:00pm server (essentially, 8:00pm - 11pm Eastern Standard Time).

Bad Wolf celebrates 6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, 5/6 Heart of Fear and 0/4 Terrace of the Endless Spring.

Specifically, we're interested in a tank and a healer joining our festive band of mountebanks. We give preference to death knight tank or a druid (healer or tank), but are interested in all possibilities.

To provide you with a sampling of the history of Bad Wolf, we brought this Doctor Who reference to Detheroc at the beginning of Cataclysm. We ended Cataclysm as the top 10-man raiding guild on Detheroc, also boasting the shortest raid schedule. The majority of Bad Wolf raiders are former top raiders (US & apparently Canada) that tired of "the grind" and preferred to "ride dirty." A multitude of our membership participates enthusiastically in pet battles, PvP, and overall achievement point acquisition, as well as electronic crotch measurement.

If you're interested in joining, please consult our rules and requirements and thoroughly fill out an application at http://www.badwolfguild.net. We look forward to speaking with you.

On a deeply personal note, I look forward to the trolling on this thread from rival guilds, professional internet trolls, and others one-handedly smacking a keyboard peripheral.

Best wishes,

Zanith
Edited by Zanith on 1/9/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Zanith should write my recruit posts too, his are way way more entertaining.

Also, bump and a hello to my friends in this guild :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
My holy paladin friend and I are thinking of coming back to detheroc. We generally PVP but have done some PVE in the past. I will check out your site and see what it has to offer. Nice post :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for a tank and healer, all normal content down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
NI
Did you know the mean healers in my guild made me stop tanking? They called me Glasskai and said i tanked with my bank. :*(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LOL Glasskai!! I suspect they wanted you to carry the deeps and didn't want to admit it ^_~

Bump for 2 HM down, still looking for tanks and heals!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
NI
So uh, heres the plan.......

1.) NI-Bad Wolf Merger
2.) Form 25 Man Raiding guild for 5.2
3.) Xero/Senkai and Enakai go through a series of trails voted on by the guildies to decide who is #1 and who is #2
4.) Beat Door Strat and SEVEN
5.) In admiration of our skill Blizzard gives us GM Powers
6.) We use powers to go back in time to AQ40
7.) Beat IO to getting Scepter
8.) Hold server for randsom
9.) PROFIT
10.) G_G

Sound good?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

4.) Beat Door Strat and SEVEN

Sound good?

One of these things is possible. Certainly not the other.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for one healer and one tank to round out an otherwise full roster. Exceptional DPS apps will still be considered. Window-lickers, fire-huggers and children need not apply.
Edited by Arithia on 3/6/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]