T15 bonuses

Who likes theirs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm liking the priest bonuses very much so far. Nice boost to PoM which is often a top heal for me already in current fights, and then a nicely sized 100k smart heal (or i assume it's smart) on a fairly high chance from CoH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest bonus seems great.

2pc helps Mending - Thumbs up!
4pc compliments both CoH and Penance with a possible cool animation? Awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think they're all pretty snazzy at the moment.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Priest 2 piece bonus seems like it will go along great with the Divine Insight talent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love the resto set bonus :D!

I also love how the set looks, can't wait :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
From MW perspective, the 4pc bonus is stupid. It's basically useless outside garalon type encounters which is one of the rare encounter types I already dominate heals. Far beyond the "underpower" factor, we will have gotten the short end of both tiers as it stands for both numbers output AND enjoyment/play altering/skill capped factor. Imho, paladins have been getting, by far, the most out of tier bonuses since mop came out even more if you include PVP.

The 2pc is just raw output but unless they do a major fix to ReM spreading mechanics which the whole community has been begging for since...probably beta, it doesn't feel as though it will put up to other healers' tier bonuses.

As for a quick comparison overview

-My order of STYLE preference (nothing to do w raw numbers) goes
paladin > rdruid > others(since the other 3 heals just get numbers alteration)
Sadly I think palies are bound to stick by their current 4pc t14 for most non gimmicky encounters.

-My expectation on relative value (how much of a % increase to your total healing set bonuses will account for).

Shaman > paladin >= druid > priest > monk

This is under standard non aoe spam all day everyday encounters. Shaman bonuses are fully intelligent and in small but consistent proportions so it will provide an outstanding amount of effective healing.

Paladins' tier bonus adapts well to blizz' natural process of "add more big burst aoe damage as tiers go up" encounter design and adds both a strong AoE AND single target healing component that synergieses with each other in aoe heavy situations. I'm honestly just affraid as mentionned above that t14 4pc will be too good to get over it 'till encounters force them to spam HR

Rdruids 4pc lines up with the mushroom revamp and whilst it's still poor design for a class to evolve around their heavy overhealing, at least it fixes part of their problem. Now they would just need a small improvement to their single target healing

I'm affraid the priest 4pc will often result in overhealing. Especially when blizz puts "nearby" without an actual damn distance. Then again, if it walks as stupid slow as shadowy apparitions, unless its someone within 8 yards of the priest, guy will be topped off before the stupid apparition makes it there. The 2pc is nice it puts some small sort of skill cap increase on priests by looking for micromanagement on PoM (and especially understanding encounter enough to tell wether its worth to wait for say a 4rth or 5th tick to bloom or refresh a new one)

MW hollà nothing fun, nothing game changing little to no skill cap involved. Unless blizz randomly changes their boss timer CDs to 35s I'll be yet again striving for 2pc and pass on every other piece 'till everybody has tokens for all their specs, alts, fnf, childrens and no more room to store them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest bonuses look nice.

I mainly play my warrior these days, though, and their set bonuses look friggin sexy. This:

Warrior T15 Protection 2P Bonus (New) Your Shield Slam and Revenge have a 10% chance to activate Victory Rush and increase the healing done by the next Impending Victory by 100%.

...this I want.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
I love the Shaman 2pc, but the 4pc has me iffy. The 4pc is 100% reliant on encounter design, I guess for your average bad guild where people are herps and don't stack when possible it's awesome but if fights are designed similarly to t14 then it won't be a huge deal for good Rshamans.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/09/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Sensations
I love the Shaman 2pc, but the 4pc has me iffy. The 4pc is 100% reliant on encounter design, I guess for your average bad guild where people are herps and don't stack when possible it's awesome but if fights are designed similarly to t14 then it won't be a huge deal for good Rshamans.

I feel the same way as Sensations. The 2 piece is going to be great, but the 4 piece is kinda "meh". I suppose it's just more free healing which can never be bad... but I feel like there's something more creative and interesting that they could do with the resto shaman 4-piece
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
At least you'll hear more weird Ancestral Guidance noise?

Priest is meh. I don't really like T-12 4pc redo much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
At least you'll hear more weird Ancestral Guidance noise?

Priest is meh. I don't really like T-12 4pc redo much.

I want to see those golden apparitions
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/09/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Taymage
I want to see those golden apparitions

I imagine much like a Shadowy Apparition, but yellow and glowy.

I'm okay with the 4 piece. Not super enthused about the 2 piece for personal reasons. I don't use PoM that much, so I'm not getting much bang for my buck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't like the Holy Paladin four set bonus. The two set bonus, which is 50% increased Daybreak healing, is fine and a logical step up from the current two set bonus, but I don't like the idea of 20% more Beacon of Light transfers in comparison to our current reduced Holy Shock cooldown. I like the current four set because it helps alleviate the sluggish Holy Power generation that Holy Paladins have with Holy Shock at 6 seconds, not to mention that Beacon of Light is already a very high percentage of our total over-healing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Druids are nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/09/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Skootalloo
I don't use PoM that much, so I'm not getting much bang for my buck.

blasphemy. i use that bad boy nearly on cd on the tank unless i'm spamming PoH without any spare cds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably going to use upgraded heroic t14 for a long time, I don't really care about the numbers aspect it just makes the spec so much more fun to play
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The shaman 2 piece probably will get nerfed. HST on most fights already makes up a large portion (like 10-15% on any fight)... I can't see that portion being buffed an additional 50% lasting too long. But then again considering how they killed our tier 14 bonus with 5.1, I kind of want a decent one this time around.

4 piece is... interesting? The best thing is its a smart heal and so I kind of do like it.

Both seem to address / improve our spread aoe healing (where we often rely on single targets, or HST to carry us through) and so that is probably one of the better things to see since the stackfest that was this tier probably won't exist next time.
Reply Quote
I really like the Priest bonuses. The Shaman 4 piece isn't bad, though I admit that I actually had to look up what Ancestral Awakening was, since it's a mechanic I totally forgot about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]