T15 bonuses

90 Orc Shaman
lol tier 10 4 piece, that was "chaining" heal right? the one where you could stack it up high if you just kept critting?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/10/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Gardiff
lol tier 10 4 piece, that was "chaining" heal right? the one where you could stack it up high if you just kept critting?

Yes and it was glorious, especially since you were sitting on 50+% crit chance in ICC.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/10/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Gardiff
lol tier 10 4 piece, that was "chaining" heal right?

Yeah and stacking haste til you were at the gcd cap. Good times.
Edited by Harpoa on 1/10/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Stormingire

Yes and it was glorious, especially since you were sitting on 50+% crit chance in ICC.

Reminds me of the T10 4 piece set for Shadow Priests.

It made Mind Flay cast a LOT faster with a lot more ticks, and it was awesome. It got to the point where you could drop Mind Blast out of your rotation completely and just fire off super fast Mind Flays one after another. I was so upset when I leveled to 85 and had to finally replace my gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Veroicone
I love the resto set bonus

Resto druid 2 piece is absolutely horrid. I'm trying not to be bias but 1 extra person on efflorescence, will that even be a healing boost? In 10 mans that probably less than even 1% healing increase. Maybe 0.5%.

If someone did the math I wouldn't be surprise that going from 4p t14 to 2t15 is a nerf. 3 sec less on swiftmend is a huge buff to swiftmend AND efflorescence.

4piece is fine though :)
Edited by Blackklisted on 1/10/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/10/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Stormingire

That was such a glorious tier.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/10/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Harpoa

I only just recently broke down and put my tier 10 4-piece into void storage. I was loathe to have to get rid of all of those sexy Quick King's Ambers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/10/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Harpoa

Chain heal chain heal chain heal chain heal chain heal chain heal
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The current tier Holy Paladin's 4pc. is too good. It increases output & makes healing more sustainable at the same time. It makes both our single target and AoE healing rotations (sustained and high output) flow smoother. It works great with Holy Avenger.

Next tier, in its place we get 20% more beacon. I am so depressed.
Edited by Rasul on 1/11/2013 12:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest looks good. I love the healing 2p, and the Shadow 2p isn't half bad either. Healing 4p will probably overheal a boatload, but at least it'll be pretty.

Paladin...frankly just sucks. Especially the 4p, but the 2p won't be good enough to even remotely justify breaking t14 4p.
Reply Quote
Holy Pally 2P is appalling. It's literally useless on many fights, and even on the ones most favourable to it, it'll be a 1% increase or so.

4P isn't terrible in theory, it's just a matter of opportunity cost (ie, whether it beats current bonuses).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
-- Your Holy Shock will always grant Infusion of Light, and you gain 1 Holy Power when you use a healing spell enhanced by Infusion of Light.
-- Your Holy Light, Divine Light, Flash of Light and Holy Radiance spells have a 30% of causing your next Holy Shock to not trigger a cooldown if used within 15 sec.
-- When you use Word of Glory, Eternal Flame or Light of Dawn at 3 Holy Power, your next 5 casted healing spells used within 30 sec will grant 1 Holy Power.
-- Your Holy Shock grants an additional charge of Holy Power.

With the way IoL works I doubt guaranteed IoL procs would ever come in to effect. I think I would more like to see:

- Your IoL gives your Holy Light and Divine Light a 50% chance to gain 1 HP and your Holy Radiance a 20% chance to produce 2 HP.

or even:

-The target of your beacon now generates an Illuminated Healing absorb of 20% from all beacon heals.

I think that the first would maintain a smoother HP generation and the second an actual bonus to using our 4 piece without being entirely overpowered and following the current line of thought.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
4 piece bonus is horrible compare to our t14 bonus... Beacon has delay in transfering heals so most likly to be overhealed and things like holy light which transfers 100percent of healed amount isnt going to be 120 percent transfered with the new tier bonus thus making it even more unfavourable and together with slower holy power regen i dont think ill be upgrading to tier 15 any time soon... Hope fully blizz will make changes before making it to live....
Edited by Keola on 1/11/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
4pc T14 is worth using LFR gear for. 4 sec CoH, 6 sec Penance. My gawd.

What I should have added, to not sound stupid, was that all I have currently is the 2pc LFR and I don't feel it's worth it to use atm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/11/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Ocyla
4pc T14 is worth using LFR gear for. 4 sec CoH, 6 sec Penance. My gawd.

What I should have added, to not sound stupid, was that all I have currently is the 2pc LFR and I don't feel it's worth it to use atm.

Depending on the pieces, probably not. I couldn't afford to use the tier pants until I got the 4pc.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My thoughts on the Shaman set bonuses

2 piece - extremely strong and will work out to close to a flat 5% output increase assuming 10% of your output now is from HST. I don't necessarily think this will get nerfed. Look at some of the other healer set bonuses; they are all fairly substantial. It will probably be worth replacing heroic T14 items with LFR T15 just to activate this set bonus.

4 piece - Here's my thoughts on the math around it. Looking at entire raid nights on farm kills, AA is about 5% of my total healing at ~28% raid buffed Crit. That would make the set bonus worth about 1.8% additional output. This makes it relatively underwhelming, especially compared to other set bonuses like the Druid, Priest and Paladin ones that math out to in excess of a 5% output increase.

If anything, I think they should reverse the set bonuses, and make the HST bonus our 4 piece.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The new 4 pc. bonus is not bad per say, but the current 4 pc. bonus is just very good. I got my 4 pc. last week, and I had to downgrade my helm and chest from 502 to 496, and my gloves from 496 to 483.

Now comparing our HM Emperor kills pre (11:25) and post 4 pc. (11:01). I did 32.3M effective healing pre vs. 36.6M post. This was the big one, 195 LoD hits (3.7M) vs. 315 LoD hits (6.6M). Holy Shock was 72 (3.1M) vs. 120 (5M). A lot of it was due to the fact that it was easier to fit holy shock between HL, DL and HR. Infusion of Light was 31 vs. 46 which allowed me to depend more on DL and less on FoL. BoL was 4.35M vs. 4.97M, and IH was 5.87M vs. 6.81M. So my indirect heals were increased also. The only heal that went down was SS from 2.8M (104) to 1.75M (55). That was because I was bad at keeping SS up on our last HM Emperor fight.

When comparing my spell usage, the same pattern emerges for every pre and post 4 pc. fights. It would be tough for Blizzard to give Holy Paladin a 4 pc. bonus to match the current one. Not to mention 4-second HS actually changes your gameplay. While 20% more beacon is just boring.
Edited by Rasul on 1/11/2013 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I really don't care for the new 4-pc...I think I whimpered a little bit inside when I read it. :>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Idk. the 2pc doesn't seem terrible, but the 4pc spawns are probably going to walk as slow as shadowy apparitions, which would make them iffy at best in most cases.

I really like t14 4pc. Not only does it provide a fairly substantial dps/hps increase in a lot of cases, it also gives us more mobility when used in conjunction with the penance glyph. I'm going to probably try to stick to t14 as long as i can.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I love it, especially the 2 piece, the 4 piece is pretty good as well. T14 bonuses were garbage so it's nice to get good ones this time.

The Mistweaver 2pc is multiplicative. The first target gets normal healing, the second gets 115% of normal, and the third gets 132.25% of normal.

Yay! Even better.
Edited by Lena on 1/12/2013 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]