Heal Mod Help

Hi all,

Returning player here. I used to have an addon for my priest that tracked charges left on prayer of mending and what player had it, however I cant remember the name of the addon. I have since come back to try out monk and was wondering if there is an addon for tracking chi wave and who has renewing mist. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
For tracking Chi Wave: Grid2 and I believe Vuhdo (possibly also Grid) have the ability to 'trace' incoming AoE heals, popping up an icon on the people healed for a short time after the heal. That would give you after-the-fact feedback, although I'm not sure how useful that is for Chi Wave (I like it for Holy Radiance and Prayer of Healing because those are spells I often cast several times in a row before people hav a chance to move.)

Grid2 and Vuhdo also have the ability to offer AoE advice, which might work for Chi Wave, but I don't know if they have the ability to factor in the location of enemy targets.

For Renewing Mist, any healing-oriented raid frame should be able to track that quite neatly. I don't think you'd want a list-style display like PoM tracking addons, since it would be a list of 5-15 people.
Edited by Kaels on 1/9/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Vuhdoo! Ugh, thanks, for the love of me I couldnt recall that addons name either. Appreciate the tips. Hadnt considered the multiple amount of targets mist would be up on. Thanks so much!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]