Pallys can't ninja cap

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't do it with only 6 sec.

Sap, Blind, Hex, Fear works. Maybe polymorph. HoJ nor Blinding Light is enough.

I know it's nothing new whatsoever, but it kind of bugged me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Of course we cant

We wear plate

"Ima sneak up on this guy!" /clank clank

In all seriousness though Repent/Hoj/unglyhped blinding for maximum duration ccs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We can't do it alone, but if we cycle our CC it gives someone else plenty of time to take a node assuming they don't have a trinket ready... but they always do.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Warlock
Paladins are designed to be better working with other players. I play a 90 paladin all three specs and each one works out much better when with someone else. Ex: Ret heals others better than themselves, Holy is self explanatory, and Prot im sure you're not interested in, as it is virtually useless in PvP aside from flag carrying, and even then, warriors and blood dk's are better then a prot pally.

Basically like stated by Halfcalf, your cooldowns can be cycled with someone else, like you stun, then rogue kidney shot, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Halfcalf
We can't do it alone, but if we cycle our CC it gives someone else plenty of time to take a node assuming they don't have a trinket ready... but they always do.

Kind of wondering why can't we? I do this on my shaman all the time.

Fear is even good enough for this since it lasts 7-8 sec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So repentance is pretty good I hear. All you have to do is repentance and start to cap, get a trinket and count to 20. Repeat to win.

If their team arrives in 26 seconds, then that's a good team, or you didn't run a good path.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So repentance is pretty good I hear. All you have to do is repentance and start to cap, get a trinket and count to 20. Repeat to win.

If their team arrives in 26 seconds, then that's a good team, or you didn't run a good path.

Hex is baseline and repent is useless for anything other then holy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was in a BG with you this morning, Positron. :) Recognized the name, didn't know if it was the same person until I saw your realm just now. I think it was an AB, or an EotS? Maybe a Twin Peaks...I really don't know, just not an AV or an IoC. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Hafleur
I was in a BG with you this morning, Positron. :) Recognized the name, didn't know if it was the same person until I saw your realm just now. I think it was an AB, or an EotS? Maybe a Twin Peaks...I really don't know, just not an AV or an IoC. ^^

Actually now that you mention it. It might have been gilneas? I have AV/IoC blacklisted :)

Funny thing I bumped into another Positron not too long ago, but it was a shaman and I'm on LH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, playing a round of BoG today, and it really bugs me. I saw no one in there, start capping, a stealthed cat form druid pass me (was balance), I used blinding light, start capping, the last ~0.5s he got out, I used FoJ, again, he got out. After that 2-3 players came and it was over. Cap time seems like ~6.5s, just enough time to someone got away from any of our cc and cast a instant skill to prevent us from capturing (with the except of Repetance).

What really bugs me is Divine Shield. Why in earth we cant do anything? Cant cap, cant mine, cant do damage (because, come on, 50% of crap sustained damage is still crap).
Edited by Syros on 1/11/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]