Grinder and the Pandaren Spirits contest!

90 Orc Shaman
I have decided to give away a complete set of the Pandaren Spirit companion pets and a bonus rare Grinder. In order to receive this great prize just reply to this thread with a statement, opinion, plea, fact, etc... with the topic in mind of how much you will miss me if I left this server.

Offensive comments welcome as long as they wont get this thread closed. As well, naturally, ego boosting about how awesome my xmog is always welcome! I'll choose a winner next week and Alliance can make a level one Horde toon, receive the pets, and they will be account wide!

Ps; Velrock, the below image is below and I will sell you the above prize for 500k gold
http://imageshack.us/a/img72/9372/1ontheahaswell.jpg
Edited by Shujenka on 1/12/2013 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I admittedly do not really know you other than the occasional random passing in trade chat or Shrine/Org. However, the fact that you have all of those pets means there's a fellow pet collector out there :). I'd miss you for that reason alone
Reply Quote
Honestly, I wouldn't miss you. I think your ego is bigger than you are and you are full of crap a lot. However, my daughter likes having pets so for that alone I would miss you I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Gimmie
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
24 hours from this post date winners will be chosen
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Seriously.

Gimmie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I will definitely not miss you when you're gone. Only reason I'm bothering is so I can give the pets to a friend if some odd section of you mind decides I get 'em.
But I also get the feeling this is another troll from you, so again, not even sure why I'm bothering.
Edited by Selias on 1/17/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
You know I would miss you Shujenka. All those late nights raiding with my husband not around during which we intimately bonded.

Food stamps can't buy love.
Edited by Noib on 1/17/2013 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Super Duper grand prize! Linagaile add me on Real ID: Shujenka#1186
Panda males are ugly 2nd prize! Vathkol check your mail

Grinder RNG:
  • Selias is 1
  • Berdanky is 2
  • Noib is 3
  • Rolled a 2 so Berdanky check your mail.

ps;
    _________E .· ` ' / ·. F_________
    Yes, keep crying Selias, your tears fuel me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Rogue
    WOOT! TY! I have to agree with you on the looks, lol, but its still better than that Belf I started out as :)
    Reply Quote
    82 Human Rogue
    You betrayed me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I came too late =(
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]