<A> <The Council of Judgement> recruit &more

90 Human Death Knight
Helllo Veco! <The Council of Judgement> is a level 25 alliance guild thats been on veco since 2007. We are a tight knit guild with 440 characters and 229 Accounts and are looking for People who enjoy playing the game on their own terms with people they can have fun with and laugh with.

Our guild has had a slight bias towards pvp this expansion though several members are interested in expanding pve, you can typically find people for heroics though

We have MANY members who do battlegrounds and arenas and such.

We also recently claimed Netherguard keep as our Base for wpvp operations in Blasted Lands.

More or less we are a good group of people looking to add more good people into our ranks. A sense of humor and a desire to enjoy others is a must. Drama and turmoil should seek out another guild.

<3 Krein

http://i47.tinypic.com/16axjjb.jpg

"Bagel: krein does your back hurt" me: from what? "From carrying 14 people"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thought I would poke my head in and say hi after seeing you in the shrine today! So hi!

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
@Starien, despite the number of players one of our main mantras is the Council of Judgement is to be one big dysfunctional non traditional family. We take a shine to members who go out of their way make sure they are good and social and make friends with as many people as possible. And those who do not have that mentality... well they typically find they are better suited for other guilds.

@Sierra, you hearthed like 1 minute before i finally got down there! I went and did it in your shrine though, thats a neat trick, youtube is cool haha

EDIT: (kind of a jk) if you dont believe in large but tightknit families youve obviously never been to the south =P
Edited by Kreinlich on 1/12/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh but I never hearthed, I had to run back to my body and I sat round randomly sapping people for the fun of it. Saw you running round inside your shrine for a min and /waved at you. I was having fun til that mean ol rogue came to kill me :'( I'm sure you will see me around again, keep your eye out for random saps!

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/12/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Sierra
I was having fun til that mean ol rogue came to kill me :'(
*Whistles innocently.*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/12/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Ismeralda
I was having fun til that mean ol rogue came to kill me :'(
*Whistles innocently.*

Lol. It's alright you did what you had to do. I had actually tabbed out to post on here and tabbed back in while it loaded to see you coming at me. Figured oh well, was bound to end sometime.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/12/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Kreinlich
We also recently claimed Netherguard keep as our Base for wpvp operations in Blasted Lands.

thanks a lot krein!!!! this will def help bolster wpvp between our guilds AND with others

good lucks with recruit and im sure we'll all be seeing eachother soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

thanks a lot krein!!!! this will def help bolster wpvp between our guilds AND with others

Yeah we did an op to your base the other day, it was fun till you guys decided that bringing in 3 guilds from ravenholdt and outnumbering us 4 to 1 and spawn camping instead of fighting was the way to go. Hurt our "feelers" (JK) since I had atleast let you all rez before killing you agai haha
Edited by Kreinlich on 1/12/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Though I banner planted Sizz every change i got
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Anyways! We are also opening RBG signups and Raid signups for the guild members (new recruits and otherwise) to determine core groups and alternates.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/12/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Starien
While I question how a tight nit guild has so many members i won't question that i support your guilds WPvP initiative. Bump for a good guild =]

You're an elusive one, I must say haha. Definitely makes your name known :P

And yes, we are a large very dysfunctional family XD

Very stoked about this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rawr
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
01/12/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Kreinlich
Though I banner planted Sizz every change i got

I would take it as a slap in the face if this wasn't the case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This was getting kinda low on the page. So. I fixed it.
Reply Quote
rawrrr
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Tight knit is a bad thing. It means that clique has already formed
Reply Quote
There are new members who mesh in all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/24/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Leveche

Tight knit is only bad if you don't want to be in something tight knit. I personally pull new members into events and make them love me. :3

It just happens and zey loves it. This aint highskoo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You forgot to mention that weekly showers are in fact mandatory.

01/24/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Leveche

We consider new members a new addition to the family. We interact just as much with new members as much as we do older members. It's a choice of contribution after that. Everyone is invited to do everything. We exclude nobody.
Edited by Soradin on 1/25/2013 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]