Some days I have hope for this server..

90 Tauren Druid
.. other days, less so much:

http://i.imgur.com/YudBO.png
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, I'm a bit upset from what you said in trade in your guild ad, but I don't think you deserved those rude words. ;)

I talked to Snooki the other day, he seemed nice but thanks for posting this as it shows their true colors.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have pugged with Snooki a few times in the past. Numbers weren't fantastic, but it was the attitude that really made the experience bad.

My apologies for the ad. I would like to see everyone get the players they need. We're all in competition for healers right now, though. ):
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a good hand full of good people on this server. The others...we'll just say...they're the "others".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, kid is "special" I'm pretty sure. His Holy Paladin "Littleweezy" might I add, is fresh 90 so I doubt you would have wanted him anyway he can barely pay attention on raids on his hunter let alone heal. Sorry you had to put up him, he's server transferred now so it's one less baddie on the realm.

Again sorry for that I still have no clue why we keep his alt in the guild.
Edited by Renardak on 1/15/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm sorry to see the way he acted, too. There's no excuse to talk to people that way. It's hard enough to find people on Malorne, without having him make us look like a bunch of jerks for keeping him around.

That being said, if any of you want him, he's all yours. :)

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2841/snooki.png
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I definitely appreciate the sentiment guys. Way to cleanse the gene pool. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]