469hunter and 470mage/469 restodruid lf guild

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hi!

My wife and I are looking for a raiding guild on an oceanic server. We played for 2 years not long after vanilla through to BC on Frostmane. Took a 5 years break and we've been back for around 4 months.

We rolled on US servers to start with, but ran a guild back in the day with which to raid. 3 kids and a home loan later, we're not looking for that responsibility, but would love to raid 1/3 nights/week around 8pm server. Keen to progress through all the content.

Would love to hear from you if you think you've got a spot for us!

Fluf
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
3 kids, eh. You've been a busy dwarf. Welcome back.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Lol, yeah thanks. Had 3 under 4 at one stage there...Wife really needs to learn to close her legs!

*did I just say that??*

who's a cheeky dwarf then?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hunter now 485, wifes arcane mage the same, resto druid 479. Would prefer 7:30 server but some flexibility.

Wanting to raid casually, but with intelligent ppl who want to get bosses on farm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]