H <Twisted Guild>25

100 Blood Elf Priest
We are a casual guild that dabbles in everything. We have been here on Eredar horde since 2009 and most of our charter leadership has been on wow since Vanilla Wow.

World PvP: We like responding to ornery Alliance in world PvP. At times, we even get
on our Alliance toons and fight each other in world combat.

BGs/Arenas: We have a lot of members that do both rating based and just point cap
arenas. We also like 5 man BG pugs and are hopeful to get more
consistent semi casual RBGs back off the ground next PvP gear release.

Raid: For information on our raid group contact our raid officers Outt or Signus.

3/5 man PvE: We do all the 5 man PvE and scenarios each week for guild weekly
challenges and to gear players for up coming raid events.

Leveling / Social: social and leveling toons are welcome as well. A lot of us just like
to hang out and BS. If you do not have an established toon already in
the guild, please be at least level 15.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Our Alliance chapter is level 13 (As of January 14th) and we are looking for help leveling to 25. As things are now it is small, but we have fun with it. If you have an Alliance alt that is not part of anything important, come join us.

Get revenge on our Horde counter parts!!! Gank them while in their own guild tag!!!!! >:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I'm too slippery for you all to catch but the Twisted on Twisted violence cracked me up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
LOL yeah, you escaped the mahem. The paladin and the rogue were misbehaving, we had to make them stand in the corner. Kids these days!
Edited by Jessicawery on 1/19/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I get ganked by Twisted Guild more often than anyone else....you score 10points if you kill the GM, sadly we no longer can play our search for GM in TB game anymore :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I might like to join your guild on my PvP druid and my upcoming warrior!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/21/2013 06:51 AMPosted by Vaspein
I get ganked by Twisted Guild more often than anyone else....you score 10points if you kill the GM, sadly we no longer can play our search for GM in TB game anymore :(

I get attacked more than you do ... You may get "ganked" (As in die in the confrontation) more, but that is only because you are a slacker and do not have the gear to defend yourself :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump. hi vasp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ha I remember doing World PvP with you guys when stealth squad was still around. Good times.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
ohhhhiiii there! Looky Looky @ all these folks here, well, and Vasp of course, who is about as equivalent as my Baby Blizzard Bear.

woo Raid Info:

Fri/Sat 7:30-10/11. Currently 4/6 MSV. In need of DPS mainly(Mage, DK, SPriest) and possibly a Healer(Non-Druid, preferably a Priest or HPal)

We just got back into it a couple weeks ago, so slowly gearing/progressing to catch up for 5.2. Once 5.2 hits we'll take advantage of the 10% Nerf and clean up anything we have left, get some gear out and dive right into Thunder King. Get ahold of myself or basically just message anyone online and they can direct you.

Over and Outt.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
I am looking for a new guild after getting back into the game after a 2 year break. I am a fury DPS warrior and have done quite a lot of raiding during Wrath up to Cata when I left for my break.

Im mainly looking for an active guild particularly since Eredar seems pretty ghostly these days.
I would like to get back into raiding especially but would like arena and BGs as well.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Aboslutely, just hit me up in-game and we can chat about it.

We have a lot going on outside of Raiding, and are a very good size guild so the activity is there.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
HELLO I AM LORD VASPEIN! I am the Current Chairman of Twisted Guild's unofficial deciding committee! I am one of the oldest members of the newest and most powerful clique in the guild....the raid committee (evil laugh) Actually I am the oldest member lol...Outt is only the second oldest though.. :D

OH and btw the raids of alot of fun! This guild has always had the best group atmosphere for whatever it does, which is even better since the raids seem to be progressing more and more smoothly every single week!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]