90 Troll Warlock
Kamazlek [H]
Lachlann [A]

July 17th here, Happy Birthday from the Old Gods to those of January~
Edited by Kamazlek on 1/22/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
June 9 here! And yes, that makes my birthday 6/9 *eyebrow wiggle*

I'm also Juramir (and many others) Alliance-side, but I guess my Horde could use the birthday help more. Whatever works!

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
<- Seryou.

Can I have my name on the list changed to Lavítt, please? :)
Edited by Lavítt on 1/22/2013 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Feb 30
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Priest
Ashandrya [A]

December 5th :)
Edited by Ashandrya on 1/22/2013 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
<- Seryou.

Can I have my name on the list changed to Lavítt, please? :)

Absolutely!

As a reminder, I'm only posting one name per player to keep the list from getting too messy. If you give me a bunch of names to pick from, I'm going to pick the one you posted on. This can be changed later if needed. Thanks for participating!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
November 9
and cookies
:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
January 18, 2009, is actually the day Wyrmrest Accord was opened for public free transfers. I know this, because the Earthspear Tribe was created on that exact day. :3

That being said, my birthday is on April 24.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
January 18, 2009, is actually the day Wyrmrest Accord was opened for public free transfers. I know this, because the Earthspear Tribe was created on that exact day. :3

Hrm. There seems to be a bit of conflict on this one. When I looked up the creation date of the server, it shows as January 16, 2009. This is the date listed on a few different sites but here's one for fun: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Wyrmrest_Accord_US

Does anyone have any way to clarify which date is correct? We've got the 16th, 18th and 19th in the running for possible days the server was born. For now I'll go with the 16th since it seems to agree with the most official source available.

Edited because I suck at quoting.
Edited by Jannit on 1/23/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
That would make sense.

I can't remember if I decided to wait a few days after free transfers opened to move all of my characters over.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
I can't believe January's almost over already. This year is going to fly by, I think.

If you're not on the list and have had a birthday recently, happy birthday.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
I've been having a hard time managing to get on line over the past few days. There are quite a few birthday gifts sitting in my inbox waiting to be wrapped and mailed to people. Better late than never, right? ... Right? :c
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
You know what my least favorite part about birthdays was when I was little? Getting the bumps.
Reply Quote
April 12, because why not?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Kaety - October 31st. Halloween baby :P
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
For the record be warned that my birthday wishes get pretty cheesy. I suppose I could mail people some wine to go along with the birthday wihsesor, better yet, get some Wine and Cheese Platter and cover off both parts.
Reply Quote
I think I'll add my name to the list, August 30th.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
May 13 here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Febuary the 3rd.

32 this year. God, I feel old now.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
Febuary the 3rd.

32 this year. God, I feel old now.

We can start a club. There are a few of us in our thirties kicking around the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]