Competent druid LF Day raid

Due to unfortunate circumstances I have found myself unable to raid nights with my guild Ravage. They are a fun, competent group and I am sorry I can no longer progress with them. I will only be able to raid days for the duration of this tier and would like to find a group (alt or main run) that runs during my hours. I am not willing to transfer guilds for this run.
Hours of availability are roughly 7:00 am to 3:00pm

I say competent "druid" because I am proficient in all four specs allowing me to fit into any team.
495 feral dps gear (~100k dps single target)
~same tank gear trinkets and helm swapped (tanked MS for 2 years)
485 resto set (Healing is just applied math)
weaker boomkin set and would need to regem it away from resto stats (Most untested spec have not raided on it beyond LFR)

My main goal in this is to continue raiding part time and maintaining my gears improvement. Normally gear is not an issue for me; however, I am very close to being able to clear all the brawlers bosses and have hit a gear wall. Clearing Terrace every week would put me a long way to getting past my 25% hump on epicus maximus.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
delete
Edited by Qtvee on 1/14/2013 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Scratch that am now guildless and willing to join.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]