[H] Muffin Toppers recruiting casual raiders

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Muffin Toppers> is recruiting casual raiders of all classes and grinders of all levels looking to have a new home on this dying server. After taking a short break following Dragon Soul, we've mounted a comeback and and are looking to bolster our ranks.

I don't want to bore anyone LFG, so here's what you need to know.

1) We are all seasoned raiders looking to get back into the casual scene. The more experienced you are, the better, but don't be afraid to join just for fun.

2) The guild is not for people with profanity filters on. We are adults and you will hear adult things.

3) Weekly events are planned for the guild including mount runs, achievement runs and other non-raid activities.

4) All friends and family of members are welcome both in the guild and on the off-night events. We are a community of players that has been through multiple games over the last decade. The more, the merrier.

5) Raid times are very flexible and anyone interested in late night or weekend raiding should definitely send a message to myself, Shaydee, Sicret or Oyadin/Oyakomaru.

6) We have Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, too, so if you want your pet on Fizzcrank, feel free to grind to Exalted with us just for the pet :)

Post in the thread if you can't find us or have general questions. You won't be the last person that asks it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm interested, but here's my story:

I'm completely unskilled, and not for want of trying. Thousands of hours on training dummies and over 3k gold on respecs back in the day proves I simply fall below the skill floor.

However, I contribute generously to guild bank. My current guild received two purple crafted chestpieces for nothing just today. I also contribute generously in gold, usually 1k/week, but I can go higher.

Anything grinding-wise, I can do. If you don't have your phoenix hatchling, I can get it for you.

In exchange, what I'd be looking for is someone to carry me through all the silver challenge modes, so I can get my mount.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
BuMp!!!!

Still looking for people to join our team!

And...WE GOT GIRLS!!!! ZOMG

Also if interested in raiding we strive to accomplish current end-game raids. We don't like to wait a few patches till they're nerfed and go back later..even though we will if a guildie wants xmog gear or a random achieve they didn't get with us. ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]