Arathorian Coalition <The Mantle Of War>

We are starting an aviary.
Reply Quote
You are awesome Hellissa.
Reply Quote
I am a very loyal guild leader who hasn't removed a (previously active at least) guild member. I'll still be waiting, just in case Stilwell returns to us. Someday.
Reply Quote
We put the Awe in awesome.

And we have a club-house. No Forsaken!
Reply Quote
Not another military guild, I swear it. We always treat our members like equals! We also have the best color. Everyone loves some red armor. It's such a passionate color! BE THE RED!
Reply Quote
While Love is in the Air is coming up:

While the nobles have a tradition to marry for a trial year to ensure the partnership is blessed and meant to be, the tradition has began to spread to the lower class. Instead of it being a very serious commitment and testing the waters, the youth of the Highlands have taken to celebrating a widespread ceremony that mimics the tradition. Those that participate marry for a year and a day to see if the two are happy with once another, they either renew the marriage for another year and a day, or make the life long commitment between one another. If the marriage fails, both part ways and not a person looks down upon them for it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If Nivinar posts in my own thread, do more people suddenly care?
Reply Quote
Recruiting out in the world today! Horrah.
Reply Quote
Good afternoon forum readers! If I have enough quiet time, I'll update Nivinar's radio while I'm at it.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
this guild is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Helli and Miles in the same place.

Too much greatness, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Yarr harr fiddly dee.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being a pirate is alright to be
Do what you want because a pirate is free!
You are a PIRATE!
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
I'm IRL pirate.

I have an eyepatch and I drink rum. Yarr.
Reply Quote
We all sit in our super awesome base and talk about life. Maybe we'll have a tea party.
Reply Quote
Looking for more fantastic creative people who enjoy having opinions and aren't afraid to share them. We like debate, we like people who aren't shy of being passionate. We love the strong voices of the different sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds!

Be all you can be!
Reply Quote
Guild hit 23. We'll get there eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
While Love is in the Air is coming up:

While the nobles have a tradition to marry for a trial year to ensure the partnership is blessed and meant to be, the tradition has began to spread to the lower class. Instead of it being a very serious commitment and testing the waters, the youth of the Highlands have taken to celebrating a widespread ceremony that mimics the tradition. Those that participate marry for a year and a day to see if the two are happy with once another, they either renew the marriage for another year and a day, or make the life long commitment between one another. If the marriage fails, both part ways and not a person looks down upon them for it!

You hear this, Highlanders? Go out there and find another Arathorian to hug!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]