Arathorian Coalition <The Mantle Of War>

Eventually, I'll write a new story to replace the old. Eventually. When these puppies aren't so exhausting.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
While Love is in the Air is coming up:

While the nobles have a tradition to marry for a trial year to ensure the partnership is blessed and meant to be, the tradition has began to spread to the lower class. Instead of it being a very serious commitment and testing the waters, the youth of the Highlands have taken to celebrating a widespread ceremony that mimics the tradition. Those that participate marry for a year and a day to see if the two are happy with once another, they either renew the marriage for another year and a day, or make the life long commitment between one another. If the marriage fails, both part ways and not a person looks down upon them for it!

You hear this, Highlanders? Go out there and find another Arathorian to hug!

Oh snap.

I'll be there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well it seems we are neighbors now. :D
Reply Quote
Tronei, you can marry a Highlander for a year and a day and you'll get to feel epic. We need more Gilnean Arathorians.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
02/01/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Hellissa
Tronei, you can marry a Highlander for a year and a day and you'll get to feel epic. We need more Gilnean Arathorians.

Best.

Idea.

Ever.
Reply Quote
I thought so too. Warriors that drink tea.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kul Tiras wine is still the best.

Also this is still the best Arathi guild.
Reply Quote
You guys get your wine, we'll keep being skyrim.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
02/02/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Hellissa
I thought so too. Warriors that drink tea.

"Oh, I must say, what a great thought!"

-Monocle drops into tea from mind explosions.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hiiiii
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for fellow Arathorians!
Reply Quote
Maybe this week we'll do something Arathi like and beat up trolls. Nasty trolls. Always getting in the way of all the awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/03/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Hellissa
Maybe this week we'll do something Arathi like and beat up trolls. Nasty trolls. Always getting in the way of all the awesome.

Only if we get to beat up Orcs too.
Reply Quote
I would like to beat up orcs in the near future, but they aren't really near Arathi. We'd have to TRAVEL OVER SEAS! Gasp!
Reply Quote
You should what we should have. A love is in the air event. I'll let you guys know when it is. Need some FESTIVALS up in the Highlands!
Reply Quote
Updated our guild level, which is 25 now! Horrah! We hate leveling!
Reply Quote
Updated the guild story, even if it's pretty bad at this time. But I'm in one of those terrible writing rut things.

We are in Northrend right now. Updated some of the guild info.
Reply Quote
To grizzly hills we go, to ride the log ride. There's just nothing better than the log ride!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Raven and Hawk fly together.
Reply Quote
We need someone with an owl, now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]