New PvP guild lead by Warlord

90 Troll Druid
Hey all pvp'ers! I'm a recently xferred player from Sargeras with 2300 xp multiple seasons last xpack on my shaman (Thizzdrunk on Sargeras). I'm establishing a pvp guild here on burning blade because there isnt a good one on this server yet. I'm recruiting all types of pvp'ers (Casual/Serious, RBG/Arena) were planning on having a guild team fully set by next season so we can hit the ground running, and push a fast 2200. Sorry not interested in xrealmers looking to band wagon on our rbg's. So if you're interested in joining reply to forum, or add me in game to real id thizzdrunk@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
destitute hobo beggar is best pvp guild on server sorry bro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
So not to be rude, but you have no arena experience and your best RBG experience is 2300? :/
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Hebru
So not to be rude, but you have no arena experience and your best RBG experience is 2300? :/

Says the Duelist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/19/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Fusho

Says the Duelist.

Uh-oh, the gloves are off
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/19/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Fusho

Says the Duelist.

Look at big man up in the hizza!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]