Grim Reaper vs Forbidden Death

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Forbidden Death has been officially challenged to war games tonight at 8pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Way 2 copy us, bodaggit.

They won't accept it, anyways. They know they're bad. Come to think of it, so is your guild. IDK, they might accept your challenge since they know they have a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dimetapp why so mean, you know we always have fun with world pvp ;) we not bad and you guys are not bad either, but ya forbidden death keeps being rude and making excuses for war games, but at least i made challenge official because i been mailing their gm challenges etc and he even challenged me but then is trying to break it off so i just put it out there for all to see.

* Also i would really like to do war games with you too for fun :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorry for lashing out, I've just been in an irritable mood today. Yes, we do have fun with world PvP. If you check the rest of the Boulderfist forum, I issued a formal challenge to them last night, which they made excuses for. It's not like you can trust any of them, they lie out their !@# when you do kill them. All around terrible excuse for a guild. At least have the common courtesy to admit when you lose. I mean, I'd at least respect them if they tried to make excuses for losing instead of flat out saying they won (when they didn't).
Reply Quote
so ked did you ever get to hack that account yet?
Reply Quote
ive got a few friends saying they have screen shots. and btw nice rating ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My guilds waiting for me to get to 90 before challenging anyone, duh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
As for kedushah's challenge we had accepted it on the requirement that it is a full guild vs guild war game in which he is unable to supply therefor nothing would be proven with him bringing outsiders for a guild vs guild match hence my guild declined all events with grim reaper the fail guild. as it currently stands everyone wants a piece of us and as stated wait your turn it will come. Next season is around the bend and if you cant wait till then im sorry your not worthwhile anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I find it hard to believe anyone excels at pvp, when they can't even master the basics of English punctuation and grammar.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
and yes scrumhalf he was threatening to hack my guilds accounts and yes there are screenshots of this conversation in my secondary email as proof and yes it is under investigation. oh and for dimetapp wanting to challange the best try hitting up kedushah if hes not banned his recruitment message clearly states hes the best on realm lololol grim reaper... lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/14/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Crituhard
and yes this season we will not accept challenges get over it.

01/15/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Crituhard
As for kedushah's challenge we had accepted it on the requirement that it is a full guild vs guild war game in which he is unable to supply therefor nothing would be proven with him bringing outsiders for a guild vs guild match hence my guild declined all events with grim reaper the fail guild. as it currently stands everyone wants a piece of us and as stated wait your turn it will come. Next season is around the bend and if you cant wait till then im sorry your not worthwhile anyways.

01/15/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Crituhard
As for kedushah's challenge we had accepted it

Translation: This season, we will not accept challenges from anyone that is clearly better.

kek
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/15/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Wasabi
we will not accept challenges from anyone that is clearly better.

Not surprising, since entire horde guilds have posted rules of conduct on their guild websites to only gank if they have the clear advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
kedushahs challenge was sent first and as the drama ensues and push's forward we have closed all desire for outside guilds untill next season. as it stands both of your guilds got a taste at stv arena and can wait, well that is if kedushah is not banned. and as for his guild look it up he cant even win a rbg in a guild group that is a truly bad guild at least win something before flexing. at least two pc is a good challenge and will be a touch fight when the time comes. and two pc you can talk all the smack you want.
next season for the reasons of
1. were a fresh guild organizing teams
2. we are still teaching a lot of members
3.cause we dont have too lol
4. then there is no excuses for either group to say they are behind on gear for the season.
5.cause i really love to see how pissy ya'll get cause i wont accept it now
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
kedushahs challenge was sent first and as the drama ensues and push's forward we have closed all desire for outside guilds untill next season. as it stands both of your guilds got a taste at stv arena and can wait, well that is if kedushah is not banned. and as for his guild look it up he cant even win a rbg in a guild group that is a truly bad guild at least win something before flexing. at least two pc is a good challenge and will be a touch fight when the time comes. and two pc you can talk all the smack you want.
next season for the reasons of
1. We're scared
2. We're getting everyone fitted for helmets
3. We can't PVP
4. We make claims that we can't back up
5. Excuse #5 which isn't really an excuse

I made some subtle changes, hope you don't mind. I feel my changes more accurately portray your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/15/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Beastid

-

Oh and Grim Fapper was told if they had a group of 10 people recruited before 01/13/2013 at 11:59PM server time the wargames would go on. If they bring in the 2.2k people that carry their guild from Darkspear we will not be doing wargames against them.

We have already told them this and this is his messily attempt to make it seem as if we are going to "puss" out of the wargames against "his guild" when it will be him and 4 members with 6 people from Darkspear to carry him.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh and I figured I'd post this for Kedushah to look at..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592401721

Nice guild RBG group that you "got"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/15/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Konah

-

Oh and Grim Fapper was told if they had a group of 10 people recruited before 01/13/2013 at 11:59PM server time the wargames would go on. If they bring in the 2.2k people that carry their guild from Darkspear we will not be doing wargames against them.

We have already told them this and this is his messily attempt to make it seem as if we are going to "puss" out of the wargames against "his guild" when it will be him and 4 members with 6 people from Darkspear to carry him.

So, what's your excuse for refusing to face a full BIZCUIT guild group?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/15/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Dimetapp
So, what's your excuse for refusing to face a full BIZCUIT guild group?

Your guild and my guild has already went over this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For the 5 million x infinite time, we do not use cross-realm people. I do not know how you are pulling that rabbit out of your hat. Did we use cross-realm people when we faced the only boulderfist team we have ever faced in an rbg? No, ask Pacis Nex if you don't believe me, you have zero evidence to support your claims of cross realm players.
Reply Quote
he said she said !@#$ yo
hmu when you grow balls to accept challenge yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]