Grim Reaper vs Forbidden Death

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Look at this cool picture that shares my emotions on this subject http://tinyurl.com/bad2nj5
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can you please live stream the GR vs FD war game? Would like to see some gold wages, too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
For the 5 million x infinite time, we do not use cross-realm people. I do not know how you are pulling that rabbit out of your hat. Did we use cross-realm people when we faced the only boulderfist team we have ever faced in an rbg? No, ask Pacis Nex if you don't believe me, you have zero evidence to support your claims of cross realm players.

http://i.imgur.com/IS35A.jpg
You got carried which is our point.
Look at the !@#$ing screenshot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if livestream won't mess up my ping, then sure i do it. Can you recommend a streaming client or is livestream best?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Konah, look at this cool picture that shares my emotions on this subject http://tinyurl.com/bad2nj5
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/15/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Waterfall
/popcorn

Butter on that, sir?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i will take some popcorn with extra butter like at least 2 cups of butter and one extra large dr. pepper
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/15/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Wasabi
2. We're getting everyone fitted for helmets

I LOL'D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will take on all of you by myself!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
As for the guild challenge from Grim Reaper to Forbidden Death we showed as did they. but yet they were unable to pull a full guild group therefor an auto forfeit is in order as a guild challenge
should be all guild vs all guild. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As for the guild challenge from Grim Reaper to Forbidden Death we showed as did they. but yet they were unable to pull a full guild group therefor an auto forfeit is in order as a guild challenge
should be all guild vs all guild. Any thoughts?

I totally agree. As the thread says "Grim Reaper VS Forbidden Death"
It should be ALL guild members for Grim Reaper and ALL guild member for Forbidden Death (Which we have.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm confused here. Who's the GM? Konah or Crituhard?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Crituhard is
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's just that Konah does all the talking. I mean, if you want anyone to take you guys seriously you need to pick a better representative.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I vote you maple, that'd be fun... ahahahahah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
no more need for this thread as kedushah is now gone
Reply Quote
Dimetapp, that's a nice RBG rating you got there. You must be a really good player, do you use click to move?

01/15/2013 01:08 AMPosted by Dimetapp
Sorry for lashing out, I've just been in an irritable mood today. Yes, we do have fun with world PvP. If you check the rest of the Boulderfist forum, I issued a formal challenge to them last night, which they made excuses for. It's not like you can trust any of them, they lie out their !@# when you do kill them. All around terrible excuse for a guild. At least have the common courtesy to admit when you lose. I mean, I'd at least respect them if they tried to make excuses for losing instead of flat out saying they won (when they didn't).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/17/2013 05:00 AMPosted by Marex
Dimetapp, that's a nice RBG rating you got there. You must be a really good player, do you use click to move?

I ignored it the first time I saw it in the @Forbidden Death thread but I feel that a second time warrants a response.

Who exactly are you to talk trash on people Marex? Your RBG ratings are no better than Dimetapp's. You've played over 150 RBGs and barely broke 1900, never mind the fact that you couldn't even hold on to it for more than a few games and are now back down in the mid-1800s. Meanwhile, Dimetapp's played just under 30 games and is already coming up to the 1600 rating. Now, you might say "Well, 1600 doesn't mean anything," and you'd be right, it doesn't. However, neither does 1900. So, I don't know who or what caused you to get your panties into a twist but you really don't have a leg up on anyone, despite what you're trying to make it seem like. Get over yourself, you're not good so nobody cares about your opinion about others.

All that aside, your posts make even less sense because they're completely and entirely out of context. Nowhere in this thread, a thread that Dimetapp has posted in only once mind you, was there any mention of RBG ratings. All that was said was that Forbidden Death will most likely not accept the challenge, which is supported by the fact that they denied our guild's challenge and then clearly stated that they were not accepting any challenges this season. Why you felt the need to pull out your (still small) e-peen and wave it around in hopes of putting other people down is beyond me. Nobody addressed you. Nobody mentioned you. Nobody mentioned anything that you posted about. Why do you think anyone cares about you? Are you mad because nobody's tried to kiss you back or something?

TL;DR - You're bad. Get over yourself.

inb4 "OMG WASABI HAS BAD RBG RATINGS AS WELL SO I'LL ATTACK HIM TOO, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ONLY RBGS HE'S PLAYED WERE WITH PUGS"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]