Grim Reaper vs Forbidden Death

90 Orc Hunter
OMG WASABI HAS BAD RBG RATINGS AS WELL SO I'LL ATTACK HIM TOO, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ONLY RBGS HE'S PLAYED WERE WITH PUGS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I ignored it the first time I saw it in the @Forbidden Death thread but I feel that a second time warrants a response.

Who exactly are you to talk trash on people Marex? Your RBG ratings are no better than Dimetapp's. You've played over 150 RBGs and barely broke 1900, never mind the fact that you couldn't even hold on to it for more than a few games and are now back down in the mid-1800s. Meanwhile, Dimetapp's played just under 30 games and is already coming up to the 1600 rating. Now, you might say "Well, 1600 doesn't mean anything," and you'd be right, it doesn't. However, neither does 1900. So, I don't know who or what caused you to get your panties into a twist but you really don't have a leg up on anyone, despite what you're trying to make it seem like. Get over yourself, you're not good so nobody cares about your opinion about others.

All that aside, your posts make even less sense because they're completely and entirely out of context. Nowhere in this thread, a thread that Dimetapp has posted in only once mind you, was there any mention of RBG ratings. All that was said was that Forbidden Death will most likely not accept the challenge, which is supported by the fact that they denied our guild's challenge and then clearly stated that they were not accepting any challenges this season. Why you felt the need to pull out your (still small) e-peen and wave it around in hopes of putting other people down is beyond me. Nobody addressed you. Nobody mentioned you. Nobody mentioned anything that you posted about. Why do you think anyone cares about you? Are you mad because nobody's tried to kiss you back or something?

TL;DR - You're bad. Get over yourself.

inb4 "OMG WASABI HAS BAD RBG RATINGS AS WELL SO I'LL ATTACK HIM TOO, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ONLY RBGS HE'S PLAYED WERE WITH PUGS"

Never has a response been so large for an obvious attempt at trolling. Is Dimetapp trolling by claiming to be the best RBG team on this server? Because that is clearly wrong. 150 games have been recorded since Cataclysm, by the way, and the rating is only going up.

You're entire guild is all about waving your collective, tiny e-peen around to bring people down. These forums are flooded by it. There are people on this server that exceed you and your guild and always will. You're the cancer of Boulderfist.

TL;DR - Double standards
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Never has a response been so large for an obvious attempt at trolling. Is Dimetapp trolling by claiming to be the best RBG team on this server? Because that is clearly wrong. 150 games have been recorded since Cataclysm, by the way, and the rating is only going up.

You're entire guild is all about waving your collective, tiny e-peen around to bring people down. These forums are flooded by it. There are people on this server that exceed you and your guild and always will. You're the cancer of Boulderfist.

TL;DR - Double standards

If you think I was trolling, you clearly don't know what trolling is. I simply stated facts, with a few opinions tossed in for flavor. Not once did I troll or even attempt to in my post. However, for the sake of argument, we'll just have to put this aside and address your points.

Is Dimetapp trolling by claiming to be the best RBG team on this server?

Trolling? By blatantly stating something that is obviously false? Yep, you clearly don't know what trolling is. As such, moving on.

150 games have been recorded since Cataclysm, by the way, and the rating is only going up.

The time frame is irrelevant. More games = more experience. I would expect a good player, especially one with over 150 games under his belt to have broken 2.2k at least once in RBGs. He has not. In fact, he hasn't even broken 2k. Therefore, he cannot be considered "better" until Dimetapp has a similar record and still maintains a lower RBG rating. Also, the rating has fallen, so do not state lies such as "the rating is only going up," implying it has never dropped. Marex has broken 1900, proven by his achievement, and yet, currently has a mid-1800 rating. Therefore, his rating has fallen and the rating is not "only going up."

You're entire guild is all about waving your collective, tiny e-peen around to bring people down.

Ad Hominen and based on no evidence whatsoever. Two logical fallacies in under 20 words, you're awesome. Also, your = belonging to you, you're = you are. Just thought I'd toss that in there.

These forums are flooded by it.

Of all the topics that are currently on this entire realm forum, there aren't any in which our e-peens are present. In fact, the closest thing to us waving our e-peens in any thread is calling Forbidden Death out. However, this challenge was issued after a dispute of who is the better RBG team, following a slaughter in Gurubashi Arena. We only claimed to be better than them because, well, we are, and we simply wanted to prove it in a more official setting such as a war game. No e-peen waving there, just facts being stated and a challenge being issued.

There are people on this server that exceed you and your guild and always will.

We know. We don't claim to be the best at anything. However, we do claim to be pretty good at instigating world PVP and I believe we've proven that the claim is at least partially true.

You're the cancer of Boulderfist.

Ouch, another Ad Hominen. You're really hurting my feelings bro :(

TL;DR - Double standards

Translation: I don't know what a double standard is, nor do I point out how this is a double standard, but I feel like it's relevant to the discussion so I will plug this in here and hope nobody notices.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You're quite the linguist. But I don't see how picking apart my post proves anything about who is good and bad at this game.

Marex was trolling Dimetapp. You took the bait by proxy. I didn't say you were trolling, you were deadly serious, and that is funny.

-Salty Dimetapp, public relations officer of <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> and resident shadow priest of the #1 RBG team of Boulderfist-US

Calling your team the best on the server warrants correction, regardless of us not getting to 2.2k YET, our rating is better. We'll always be better despite starting late this season.

If you and your guild didn't have egos you wouldn't be !@#$-talking on these forums. I have an ego, and I think your guild is rubbish. That's why I'm here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You're quite the linguist. But I don't see how picking apart my post proves anything about who is good and bad at this game.

Marex was trolling Dimetapp. You took the bait by proxy. I didn't say you were trolling, you were deadly serious, and that is funny.

-Salty Dimetapp, public relations officer of <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> and resident shadow priest of the #1 RBG team of Boulderfist-US

Calling your team the best on the server warrants correction, regardless of us not getting to 2.2k YET, our rating is better. We'll always be better despite starting late this season.

If you and your guild didn't have egos you wouldn't be !@#$-talking on these forums. I have an ego, and I think your guild is rubbish. That's why I'm here.

First off, Marex wasn't trolling. He specifically targetted Dimetapp in a thread with over 20 other posts, none of which pertaining to him, his guild, or the topic which he decided to bring up. He was not trolling. He was simply attacking Dimetapp. If you want to keep it to strictly forum speak, he was flaming Dimetapp, without an inch of cause or reason. That is not trolling. Trolling is subtle; this was not.

Second of all, you clearly didn't read my post. If you honestly think anyone in <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> thinks we're the best at anything, especially RBGs considering we've only them them for 3 nights, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. It was a satirical response to Forbidden Death's thread shortly before, in which they claimed that they "reign supreme." I truly regret that such comedy is lost on people like you but I will not apologize for you misinterpreting what was said.

Lastly, you are not "better" seeing as you have over 120 RBGs worth of experience over <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT>, as well as many more nights spent (I assume) doing them, and are currently struggling to go any higher than the rating you are currently at. As I mentioned in my previous post, you cannot be considered better unless Dimetapp has the same amount of time invested, or more, and is still at a lower rating than you. That is not the case.

Lastly Pt.2, the only "!@#$ talking" going on in these forums is by people like Konah, Crituhard, Marex, and now, you. All of the posts made by <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> members have been in response to an attack targetted at them and, if I do say so myself, they restrained themselves quite well, straying from ad hominens as much as possible and simply sticking to facts.

PS Do you and Marex share the same panties? You both seem to have 'em in a bunch so I think it's a valid question to ask.

EDIT: I didn't address the first part of your post so I figure I'd do it now. Nobody in <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> is out to prove whether or not someone is a bad player. However, if someone makes false claims that involve us, which is the case with Forbidden Death, we think it's only fair to make them prove it. Do you not agree that making claims and refusing to back them up is a coward's way out?
Edited by Wasabi on 1/17/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've done roughly 40 RBG's in total actually.

01/17/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Wasabi
PS Do you and Marex share the same panties? You both seem to have 'em in a bunch so I think it's a valid question to ask.

Could I use a pretentious Latin term like "ad hominens" to describe that gem? Nice restraint by the way.

I didn't address the first part of your post so I figure I'd do it now. Nobody in <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> is out to prove whether or not someone is a bad player.

And I quote:

01/15/2013 12:57 AMPosted by Dimetapp
They won't accept it, anyways. They know they're bad. Come to think of it, so is your guild. IDK, they might accept your challenge since they know they have a chance.

Also your super awesome edit calling that guild bad PvP'ers was an impressive sign of restraint on your part. Looks like they have a similar rating to your guild's. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/17/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Necrogrip
Could I use a pretentious Latin term like "ad hominens" to describe that gem? Nice restraint by the way.

If the term "ad hominen" seems pretentious to you, you need to expand your vocabulary a bit. Hell, they even teach you about ad hominens in a college community course. There's absolutely nothing pretentious about using an appropriate term. That aside, yes, yes you could. Also, I never said I had restraint, I said they did.

I didn't address the first part of your post so I figure I'd do it now. Nobody in <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> is out to prove whether or not someone is a bad player.

And I quote:
01/15/2013 12:57 AMPosted by Dimetapp
They won't accept it, anyways. They know they're bad. Come to think of it, so is your guild. IDK, they might accept your challenge since they know they have a chance.

Once again, you clearly failed to read my post before responding. I've already addressed this twice, but I'll do it again just because you seem to be a little slow (Yes, that was another ad hominen). We didn't call them out for the sake of calling them out or to prove they are bad. We simply challenged their claim that they "reign supreme" and when they declined our challenge, we made the conclusion that we are better than them. Does that mean they are bad? Not necessarily. English class sucks, I know, but reading comprehension really does come in handy so you should pay attention in class.

Also your super awesome edit calling that guild bad PvP'ers was an impressive sign of restraint on your part.

You've addressed my "restraint" twice. I'll say the same thing I said the first time: I never said I had restraint, I said they (the rest of <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT>) did.

Looks like they have a similar rating to your guild's. :)

Which only further supports what I said to your second point. We are not out there to prove they are bad. We simply challenged them and when they refused without a good reason. Therefore, we came to the conclusion that we are better than them. Us being better than them doesn't make them bad, not does it imply that we're saying they're bad. It simply means that they are not as good as us. Again, reading comprehension.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]