disruptron

90 Troll Rogue
you have like 50% uptime before that happens as horde... And when he goes balls deep, if you are in the middle at all and he chooses to put the ball thing up in the middle... its over.

Broken fight is broken.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Disruptron can be easily killed by a mage, it's fine.

-Ghostcrawler

Lol then what about the other classes Ghostcrawler? Or are we pandering to the mage tears more and letting them be the only ones who are good?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Disruptron can be easily killed by a mage, it's fine.

-Ghostcrawler

Lol then what about the other classes Ghostcrawler? Or are we pandering to the mage tears more and letting them be the only ones who are good?

Its not a direct quote from Ghostcrawler. It is using GC logic
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Its not a direct quote from Ghostcrawler. It is using GC logic

I see that now lol, forgive as I am a forum noob, I only came to start posting my opinion here because this fight is so broken.

Here are the current statistics for the Bronzebeard Realm for Rank 8 (These include all the fighters from cross realm who attempt them)

Epicus Maximus: 1723-88
Disruptron: 5026-14
Millhouse Manastorm: 1503-92
Zen'shar: 1343-128

No, I'm not lying, the stat is literally what you see. Over 3 times as many deaths as the other bosses, and about one seventh of the wins of the other bosses. Now, if it was meant to be challenging, so that only the most worthy (Or lucky) of already worthy players would be able to fight the new bosses coming in patch 5.3, then good job, mission accomplished, you've created a fight where it's pretty much doing a /roll and hope you roll a 100 to win. I wouldn't actually be surprised if 12 of those 14 wins were those who used Levitate to avoid the beams before it was fixed. However, the rage and deep hatred I have for this scrappy little robot would hardly be worth winning over if it meant doing others whose mechanics could be even more facerolling...upon my face. I think the other's statistics are just as well and fine, about 10% of people win using their skill in the fight, not pure luck of the draw. They would probably have more deaths and wins on them if people didn't get stuck on Disruptron once he's the only one they haven't killed. I didn't even spend as many attempts on Dark Summoner as I have on Disruptron lol, at least Dark Summoner was somewhat controllable. If anything, to balance out the numbers and give people more of a chance, is to take away the "Turn them all on!" transition that kills anybody possible.
Edited by Zanewolfeyes on 5/14/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
You will not need to have killed the current "Rank 8" bosses to progress to Rank 10 in 5.3.

Rank 8 will be replaced with 4 new bosses, then 4 more new ones in Rank 9; once you kill those 8 new bosses and hit Rank 10, you will be able to fight the current "Rank 8" bosses again.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
i hate whoever made this encounter. i really really do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I managed to do the soft enrage at the end in an extremely skilled way by blowing all my cds and combusting him and then sitting in an ice block full duration til he dropped dead.

Thank god I dont have to do it on my rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hard fight is supposed to be hard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]