Mind Freaks is Recruiting!

100 Pandaren Shaman
<Mind Freaks> is currently starting a 2nd group to raid. Currently the guild is 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF. This group will be running Tues, Wed and Monday as clean up running 7-10 CST. I'm not looking for someone who is just starting in raiding and doesn't know whether green is bad or not and likes to stand in it. Heroics is what we're looking for but not going to be hardcore trying to accomplish them. It's simple enough we get together on these set times, we do our individual parts, get loot.

My battletag is Eweezy987#1102 contact me in game for further information.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
zzz
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Looking for OT w/ DPS OS as well as caster DPS.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Looking for Heals with OS now
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking for Heals!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Looking for DPS ideally Warrior, Shadow Priest, or Lock
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
or a rogue!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Looking for a resto druid with DPS OS preferably or a holy pally with DPS OS. Currently 1/12 in TT and want to continue to progress quickly. Finished 16/16 and 1/16 H pre 5.2

Speak with Graviti in game to learn more.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
<Graviti's Group of Awesome> 12/12 T15 & 2/12 H is currently recruiting 1 Lock, 1 PRIEST, 1 DK for heroic content. We raid Tues, Wed & Mon 7-10 server. Seeking exceptional players IMMEDIATELY! Heroic Horridon 50% and will be down soon. We will be pressing into Siege of Orgrimmar and want to be fully prepared when its released.

PST in game for more info. Eweey987#1102 is my battletag if I'm not on Graviti.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]