Prot - Flask vs. Elixirs

90 Tauren Paladin
Parry has the same value for DKs as it does for paladins, i.e. it's pretty low on the totem pole. The only tank that really cares about parry is warriors, because it resets Revenge's cooldown, and it's still fairly low on their priority list.

And BTW, druids don't get armor from agility. Nobody does, and nobody has since Wrath.
Edited by Keten on 1/18/2013 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Guess what... Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights are seperate classes with seperate stat priorities. Druids have higher base EH and so don't need to stack endless stam, it's a solid stat but they don't need to stack a lot of it. Death Knights... I won't pretend to know anything about DK's. Mine is 87 and I'm losing motivation to get it farther or indeed learn anything about it whatsoever.

Furthermore, pointing out minor mistakes from other peoples' logs and armories rather than trying to make a logical point is really, really grasping for straws and frankly quite sad. I see nothing in your post except "lol you and your guildmates are not perfect".

edit:

And BTW, druids don't get armor from agility. Nobody does, and nobody has since Wrath

Druids get Crit (where the vast majority of their rage comes from) and Dodge from Agi. Mastery gives them armor.

Strength for Paladins would only be comparable to Agi for Druids if Strength gave us Holy Power generation and slightly increased our ShoR damage reduction %. Instead, it gives us parry and attack power. Woooooo!

---

I probably shouldn't feed the troll, but this is the neat part - he has no idea what he linked. He just linked a random log and said "ZOMG FLASKS NO HAND OF SAC WHARRGARBL" with no clue about the fights.

There was no real need for Hand of Sac in any of those fights. First fight is a joke normal mode fight. Second fight is not dangeous tank damage but instead is dangerous burst raid damage (I was using other Hand spells, namely Purity, but Sac would have no bearing on the tank's health and would get me killed in return). Third fight is almost entirely raid damage. Fourth fight, Wind Lord, is pretty jokey to heal unless people mess up Wind Bombs (we did... yes we did, sadly).
Edited by Tailias on 1/18/2013 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/18/2013 01:27 AMPosted by Slalin
And who needs a guild? Proudmoore is already pugging H MV...if I cared to tank anymore I could get caught up in no time. Raiding is a joke.

If you cared to learn about tanking, sure. You're obviously a fairly intelligent person, and based on your gold challenge modes you have a bit of skill, but unfortunately you're drastically misinformed and unwilling to consider others' opinions and suggestions.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/18/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Tailias
Druids get Crit (where the vast majority of their rage comes from) and Dodge from Agi. Mastery gives them armor.

I was more referring to how he said that the +80 stats enchant gave them armor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]