[W] Magic Rooster Egg

90 Dwarf Shaman
Horde or Alliance, I have lots to spend! I might be interested in other TCG items as well, but mainly on the lookout for the Magic Rooster Egg and the Flag of Ownership. Pm/mail me if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've got a magic rooster for sale, although its cross realm and on horde side, id need compensation to realm xfer and i wouldnt faction change, but you need it on horde or alliance. I'm looking for 170k + 30k compensation, so 200k total. Inhert#1426 wont be on during the weekend but ill be able to check the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'd do 200k, but my gold's on alliance side atm, I should have been more clear about that, when i said "horde or alliance" i was thinking about being able to use the mount with the account-wide thing and not thinking about only being able to pay from Stonemaul alliance side only.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
What's the W
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
01/18/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Poptya
What's the W

[Want]
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We can do the neutral AH, but at 200k the ah cut will be 30k, could you go up to 230k?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nevermind, was sold via auction house on my server for 190k, hope you find your rooster man, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
01/18/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Inhert
Nevermind, was sold via auction house on my server for 190k, hope you find your rooster man, good luck.

I hope so too, thanks for trying to help!

If anybody has one, please let me know and we'll make a deal!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not sure if you've tried--go to this
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011646/

And try the TCG buy/sell thread... You're usually going to have to compensate for their xfer though.

I managed to get a spectral tiger for cheap with compensation added in compared to the cost of one on my realm's AH. (at least at the time.)
Edited by Valentine on 1/18/2013 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure if you've tried--go to this
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011646/

And try the TCG buy/sell thread... You're usually going to have to compensate for their xfer though.

I managed to get a spectral tiger for cheap with compensation added in compared to the cost of one on my realm's AH. (at least at the time.)

TYVM, I'm going to give it a go.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I just got one on Earthen ring if anyone has a good price
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]