So let's post it here.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Ysondre,

I am Panthra, Leader of the Ysondre Alliance in good looks and intelligence. But we all know this much and the fact can not be disputed.

What we dont know, which is the reason for this post, is if the rumors of Holyplumes death are true or if it is another way for Jimmyhendrix to throw us off the gay trail ( another unknown ).

Considering the source of this news I find it hard to swallow ( thats what she said ) and I am hoping it is not true - Can someone with some integrity verify this rumor? I know not alot of people would say he was a "friend" but he definitely is ( was ) a character and I'll miss the routine banter.

tl;dr Holyplume has died, confirm or deny

Best Regards,

Panthra
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
What!?

falls down on his knees with his fists in the air

NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://imgur.com/nKFjemB

As you can see on my calender it is the 18th, January 18th. 2013.
I was told the same thing but said straight up to Jimmihendrix I don't believe he died.
I was banned from my former guilds vent, for saying that. Pretty sick joke in my opinion, but hey props for trying yo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dont know if you still have me on real id, But i stated a day before that, that i would be logging onto plume to organize his memorial, and to not be alarmed.

I hope that this won't stop anyone, whether a friend or not, from attending his memorial because he really was a great part of our community.

with his loss, I lose all motivation to stay. and i will be xferring shortly after the memorial.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://imgur.com/nKFjemB

As you can see on my calender it is the 18th, January 18th. 2013.
I was told the same thing but said straight up to Jimmihendrix I don't believe he died.
I was banned from my former guilds vent, for saying that. Pretty sick joke in my opinion, but hey props for trying yo!

You said and I quote "I'm glad he is dead, too bad it wasn't suicide though" pretty sick thing to say in my opinion
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I dont know if you still have me on real id, But i stated a day before that, that i would be logging onto plume to organize his memorial, and to not be alarmed.

I hope that this won't stop anyone, whether a friend or not, from attending his memorial because he really was a great part of our community.

with his loss, I lose all motivation to stay. and i will be xferring shortly after the memorial.

Many best wishes and my sincere condolences; were all here for ya
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/18/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Jimmihendrix
You said and I quote "I'm glad he is dead, too bad it wasn't suicide though" pretty sick thing to say in my opinion

Joke on joke little jim
Joke on Joke
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Atleast I was truthful though, you guys completely lied :/
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
these are the same !@#$ers who said that other guy from ysondre died in the car crash last month.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no no no, that started on KT. not on ysondre. it just bled to here.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
i call bullshyt, real cool
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
pan its a lie
Reply Quote
steamID says he was last online 4 hours ago. could be another holyplume named chris IRL though. but either way, if it's true.. </3 i'd rather be positive and say that it isn't true though
Edited by Samsquamch on 1/20/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
With these log ins of Holyplume + the starter of rumor maker removing the post on Ysondre grp on facebook...........I'd say he is straight........................who knows though?!?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
When is the memorial the Westboro baptist guild said they were gona protest at it :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]