01/18/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Hiroran
Neither?

how so?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Are they not the same thing?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Well I don't know how he would be considered a troll in any way and I would pretty much never call someone a "massive scumbag".

I typically am not one to judge someone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You judged him by saying "neither".
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
01/18/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Padgagers

Elaborate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Its not my place to judge.
Edited by Eneria on 1/19/2013 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
"I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising!"

Kenny Powers
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/18/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Preacher
excellent troll or massive scumbag?

There's a difference?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
01/19/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Snozberries
excellent troll or massive scumbag?

There's a difference?

Easily.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Padgagers

win
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
01/19/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Tribe

win

Still waiting for that elaboration of how that is judging someone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/19/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Hiroran

win

Still waiting for that elaboration of how that is judging someone.

To say that he is nothing is the same as saying he is something. You are making a judgment by stating that you know anything at all.

Judgments do not have to be negative.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
No one said they had to be negative, and I also never said he was nothing. I just said he wasn't either of those two things.

So yeah still haven't judged him.
Edited by Hiroran on 1/20/2013 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No one said they had to be negative, and I also never said he was nothing. I just said he wasn't either of those two things.

So yeah still haven't judged him.

You still do not understand. It is okay. You have my pity.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
You still haven't it explained it then, since your explanation didn't fit what I had done. You said I said he was nothing which I never did.

I fully understand what you are trying to say and that is thats its impossible to not judge someone in some way. But You're failing in applying that idea. As all I said was he was neither of those things
Edited by Hiroran on 1/20/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Childish rhetorical arguments aside, I am interested in what other people think of this case.

My understanding is that not only did he juice for all of his titles, but that he successfully sued people that made allegations of it? He could be facing a hefty jail sentence..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lance and I have a couple things in common. We are both cancer survivors, and we both have one testicle. I managed to get through half of his autobiography that he wrote in 2000 after his experience with testicular cancer. The guy is a self-righteous asshole.

The first part of the biography is okay, but then he talks about how hard it was, thinking about selling his 90,000 dollar porshe, or selling his 2 million dollar estate to pay for treatment. Yea, must have been real hard asshole. During treatment he basically strongarms his way into a health insurance policy with his sponsor, Oakley, even though he was ineligible because of a pre-existing condition. And then he goes on to complain about how one of his sponsors is only going to pay him 1/3 of his contract because he's not racing. $300,000 a year must be pretty rough.

His arrogance in his autobiography is pretty thick. He thinks people should show him compassion because he is inflicted with testicular cancer, the second most treatable cancer after skin cancer. The thing is he never shows others compassion but thinks he is entitled to it. The list goes on and on.

I stopped reading shortly after that. I thought I could relate, having gone through the same thing he did. Wrong. He is 100% asshole and I hope he dies in a fire.

Edit: apparently testicle is censored.
Edited by Apowne on 1/20/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Death Knight
I don't honestly care what he or Teo did or didn't do and I don't understand why they keep talking about them on the politics shows I like to watch. Damn sports soap operas getting in the way of my political soap operas~!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]