<Exðdus> Is finally open and recruiting! <H>

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, i been a long time raider and while Eonar is not the most full of severs and has many guilds: i am throwing my hate into the "new guild" area and welp that has made me form Exodus!

So Exodus doors are open to recruitment but what will we be? who am I? and why should anyone care? Most guilds want to pad there ranks with countless numbers and be the way of the 'causal' while this is not a bad objective what i am looking for is a knit of people: i don't want to make a guild that explodes with to many people and can not do raids, or other events together! so this is a young, level one guild, I might not have much to offer. but what I can offer is a guild that will become strong like a linked chain, not "pad" the guild to go look how huge we are and do nothing. it won't be an easy path: but a path that i hopefully can make a good environment for everyone.

what is coming:

Guild bank is going to be up and running soon.
Vent will be up and running soon.
Raids: looking to start raiding within 2 weeks.

What i am looking for. Fun people, this will not be a "omg raid or die serious" raiding guild, but it will be fun, talkative, and hopefully a place where !@#$ dies. looking at 3 hours a night: tops for two nights. raid days are open to be talked about but tuesday is a raid day at the moment 8-11.

Need EVERYTHING clearly as it stands right now we have

Xanrila- tank.

so every spot is open, officer spots are open to those who are helpful and have knowledge of the game. Casual spots: yes are open i am not looking to fill to the brim with casuals but spots are open for people, friends to come and just kick back as well! so lets see what Eonar can do..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]