Epicly Challenged Recruiting Raiders

90 Dwarf Shaman
We need raiders !!!!!
Main team 9:30pm - 12 am mon , tue, thurs needs 1 melee 1 ranged and 1tank/healer
Weekend team 9:30pm - 12 am sat and sun needing 2 healers
Everyone in guild is over the age of 18 and very mature. We are willing to train people and are very patient. There is no yelling or call outs in vent or raid chat, all issues handled discretely(sp). We just want to down bosses and have a good time. Feel free to respond here, in game mail, or whisper myself, noiravin, hallister, or any other member if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Main team is full currently. Weekend team is still looking for a few good healers. If you have a guild that might be interested in combining forces for raids feel free to pst me or in game mail me. Our guild plays well with others !!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ill bring the eggrolls!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Really need healer for main team. If you can't make the raid days or you are under age 18 mentally and physically don't whisper or in game mail me. Majority of the guild are a bunch of old people ages 27- 60 . I don't sensor chat and won't so if you have a strong moral fiber against language or lude jokes this probably isn't the guild for you. Other then that we are a bunch of kick back adults that just want to kill stuff in game. No we are not the best but we try hard . So if you want a guild who raids, try's really hard, sometimes fails, laughs for hours, and occasionally has to afk for rl kid duty this is the guild for you!!
Edited by Pammydashamy on 1/28/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Plus I hear they have food and who doesn't love free food.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Currently needing 2 healers for our main team. We aren't as progressive as some guilds but we try and a majority of our group does show.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
So still needing people ...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Very friendly bunch, come on over and join.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for more
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Need 1 healer to go with a druid and shaman prefer a paly but will take what I can get - mon tues thurs 9:30-12. Fresh weekend team starting in a few weeks running 9:30 - 12 sat and sun recruiting all bits and bobbles I can get. We are a solid guild with solid officers. Either reply here or whisper any member in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
still looking for more people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for people for some weekend fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking for people for weekend team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are looking for healers for our main team, 9:30pm - 12 am mon , tue, thurs. Also taking any new members as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still looking for a few more souls. Need a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Looking for a healer/dps for Tues/Thurs/Mon team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]