Glyph of Inquisition

90 Tauren Paladin
Change the glyph to remove Inquisition from the global cooldown, thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Non-situational glyph that increases DPS! What do you think we are, warriors?

Also... dayum gurl you sexy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That would make the glyph required, so no.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
there r alrdy required glyphs basically...its a good thought tho because the current glyph is a waste of ur time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think this would be a good effect *to put on a glyph*, because that would just make the glyph mandatory for all situations. I don't dislike the idea, I just don't think it should be attached to a glyph.
Edited by Ravicana on 1/7/2013 8:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
make that baseline yeaaaahhhh, besides it won't be OP or anything it'll give us a very small boost. Also ALSO i want seal of truth and seal of justice to be MERGED. MAKE IT HAPPEN
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/08/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Icandygriz
make that baseline yeaaaahhhh, besides it won't be OP or anything it'll give us a very small boost. Also ALSO i want seal of truth and seal of justice to be MERGED. MAKE IT HAPPEN

That would be OP as hell- so i am all for it :p

I missed wrath and want to know what a op ret pally is like

We were extremely OP for a few hours during cata once when they somehow screwed up our seals and it was causing us to 1 shot everything. It had something to do with the effect having an infinite multiplier. On that day many rets got high arena ratings that were not rolled back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/07/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Ravicana
I don't think this would be a good effect *to put on a glyph*, because that would just make the glyph mandatory for all situations. I don't dislike the idea, I just don't think it should be attached to a glyph.

Yeah because there are no mandatory glyphs. Amirite?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Taking it off the GCD sounds loverly if we can't get rid of the awful thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Taking SOMETHING off GCD would be nice. I just got back into Pally last week after not playing him since Ulduar and....holy crap. I can't make a chain macro for crap and all these buttons :o
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Icandygriz

No you don't want Wrath. You want Burning Crusade right before Wotlk launched. Ret was terrible, but if you managed to be good enough to get decked out in Brutal once the patch launched.......It was just insane.

I was just killing everyone, whole groups would come at you, but they just died man......

They just died.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You would Divine Storm and all of AV would die....good times
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Back when Divine Storm was pure holy damage and judging Seal of Command had a 4x multiplier against stunned targets. That, and you could bubble and use wings with no damage reduction. Was !@#$ing hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 01:18 AMPosted by Leafytoastdk

I am not sure it would actually be any tangible dps gain, but it sure would make the rotation "feel" a lot better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Crusade

No you don't want Wrath. You want Burning Crusade right before Wotlk launched. Ret was terrible, but if you managed to be good enough to get decked out in Brutal once the patch launched.......It was just insane.

I was just killing everyone, whole groups would come at you, but they just died man......

They just died.....

This is how ret alway is. Ret dps in BC was good when you were at the peak of ilvl. Once you were in t6 with torch, you could really do some solid 1.3k-1.8k dps. The issue was that 99% of the Ret paladins never even sniffed 125ilvl in BC, let a lone 150ilvl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Waste of a major glyph spot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/09/2013 04:11 AMPosted by Invíncíble
Waste of a major glyph spot.

Uhm, no?

Our major glyphs now are absolutely trash. They are mostly only survivability aside from mass exo and double jeopardy, both of witch only benefit off of 4-6 fights as of now. It would be nice to have a good glyph like this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Meladee
This is how ret alway is. Ret dps in BC was good when you were at the peak of ilvl. Once you were in t6 with torch, you could really do some solid 1.3k-1.8k dps. The issue was that 99% of the Ret paladins never even sniffed 125ilvl in BC, let a lone 150ilvl.

That dps seems low ;o

I remember doing over 2k in SSC and getting a lot of hate for it :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]