<Ducks and Drakes> Recruiting!

100 Night Elf Druid
Hello Draenor,

My name is Jaudir and I have recently been appointed raid leader of old content in <Ducks and Drakes> With full heroic experience in every raid prior to T14 (Current Content) i bring to the table the oppritunity to get those titles/meta mounts/ transmog gear/ and any other achievments desired. Never got to see HFL or HDS but want the title? With <Ducks and Drakes> there will be set guild runs along with random runs during the week. So if your a casual player that would like to experience more consider giving us a try. We do have a current raid group that runs 1 day a week and alt group that has its second run this week. This recruitment is a general recruitment not a raider recruitment so no attendance / requirements to join. However joining to raid old content and have fun does bring the oppritunity to get into T14 raids and experience current content. Feel free to pst me ingame with any questions or respond here.

Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Recently got many guild members Firelord and Firelands Meta mount and working on finishing Glory of Cataclysmic Raider. Still recruiting all interested in older content!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Contact me on Jaudi now if interested, ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]