<The Naked Train Robbers> Are recruiting.

Hey guys. The NTR is a mature casual raiding guild. We are currently looking for more motivated, mature players to join us in our end-game progression. We are looking for people who would like to raid. We are currently stressed for healers and a tank. We raid Thursdays and Saturdays at 8pm server at the moment, and hope to get a second 10-man raid going in the near future. We are also looking for pvpers that are looking to do arenas and RBG's. If your not geared yet, or inexperienced but would like to learn; we will gladly help you get gear and show you the ropes. We're a very friendly guild and take pride in helping each other out. If any of this interests you or you have questions, please feel free to message me (Morphios) in game or if I'm not online, leave me an in-game mail. We look forward to hearing from you and having you join us! Happy Hunting XD
Edited by Morphios on 1/9/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Epic name good luck on recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've ran with them before, good Aussie guild.
Tell Stormy I said hi :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump with some updates. We're now currently 4/6 on MSV and quickly moving forward. Still looking for a tank and a dps for our main group. Preferably ones that know how to play their class well and deal with raid mechanics. Raid has for the moment moved to 7pm server on Saturdays and Sundays. We would very much like to become a top ranked competitive raiding guild and have a number of members at that level. Still looking for more, though.
Edited by Daegonphyn on 2/17/2013 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Good luck, guys! Bump for a classy group of down-unders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]