[A]<Insidious> recruiting for 10 man's

90 Gnome Warlock
<Insidious> is recruiting players for 10 man raiding. Our raiding days/times are Tuesday, Thursday, and maybe Sunday 8:00-12:00 (or until we call it) P.M. Eastern time.

We are currently recruiting all classes, with a special interest in heals and strong dps.

If this is something you are interested in, then apply on our website www.Insidious-Lothar.wowstead.com If you have any questions Doody#1899 or Whisper Skizzelz or Jham in game and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Edited by Doodels on 2/7/2013 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
People look at forums anymore?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Still looking for dependable people to fill our raider ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ill bump that!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Almost there. Don't miss out on the opportunity! Few spots left, get at us!
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking? I am almost 90 and would love to get into some raiding....if you are accepting Raiding noobies
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I know Jham personally. Great guy and a tank on the move! SP got a good one there. Join up with a great raid team!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Philmckraken:

We are accepting applications right now. You can find this at http://sandy-pantiez.wowstead.com. Don't worry, it's not a determinative process, rather just simply to show that you are interested. Also, send me an in game mail, or tell, and we can converse a bit further if you would like!

-Jham-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for new and improved guild name :)
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Death Knight
I have been running with Insidious for a couple of nights now, great group....helping a newbie out. Come on peeps, let's do this thing!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
im in if you will have me
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I would be very interested in joining. I can't do Thursday nights though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Relynn:

We've moved to Tragically Malicious for raiding. We currently have a full group, but are looking for alts. Given your ilvl, I think that being an alt would be a good situation for you until you catch up in gear.

If you would like to contact me regarding this, you can catch me in-game @ ezbake#1710 or e-mail me at tragicallymaliciousrecruiting@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to visit our web-site: http://tragicm.guildlaunch.com. You can find a guild application there in the top left hand corner of the home page.

In case you didn't notice, we are alliance, so you would have to faction change.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jham
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]