Realms Unavailable/Urgent Maintenance

11 Draenei Warrior
thankyou blizzard
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/09/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Cryptslave
Rexxar is still down but I like the previous posters suggestion to just leave it down.

Rexxar is up now i was just able to get on to toon's and able to log in to game
Reply Quote
Community Manager
All realms should now be up and playable. Thanks for your patience!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Ty for fixing it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm having wow.exe crashing problems as a possible result of these realm fixes. I haven't touched any files on my computer and it was working hours ago when my server was up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yay :).
Edited by Nuke on 1/9/2013 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/09/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Graveclaw
I'm having wow.exe crashing problems as a possible result of these realm fixes. I haven't touched any files on my computer and it was working hours ago when my server was up.

I'd recommend following the support site. Server side errors very rarely cause client crashing, but it's possible the abrupt disconnection corrupted an addon file? Just guessing, but give this page a shot: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/lockups-and-general-crash-errors-21020

If you need further assistance (because I'm not the best person in the ways of tech support any longer) be sure to open a ticket on that same support site.
Edited by Bashiok on 1/9/2013 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think it was my fault. I was fishing on KT and I had three quests for the Anglers but I needed four for Exalted. I bought the double rep upgrade from Nagle handed in two quests and hit exalted. When I handed in the third quest it appeared to work but then all the NPCs disappeared. Shortly after everyone started complaining in General about everything being broken, then we all got the boot.

(I'm sure it wasn't really my fault, it was funny that I was thinking how I was going to break the game handing in that quest when I did. Well, it was funny in my little Panda brain.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
i had a similiar problem, i was doing a heroic and a priest (not me i was on my warrior)
pulled everything with her halo by accident, when they raised me i glitched out and then the server crashed lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I was having logout and intermittent crashes. The first thing I do when I have issues is delete the blizzard ui folders in the addon section. I think there is a bug in the patcher because 90% of the logout crashing stops until the next patch (any characters I havent logged into since the last patch crash once after deleting) but the thing that fixed all of my crashing was switching from DirectX11 to DirectX9. DirectX11 causes problems across the board not just WoW so defintitely cheeck on that. It also increased my framrate near double in trouble areas like Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Zarcolix
More work? Yes melord. Job's done!

"Our Gold mine has Collapsed!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]