Cross Realm Zone.

Please remove CRZ.

The end.
Edited by Hippokiller on 1/9/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/09/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Mercy
What in the !@#$ is CZR

Cross realm zones... if you have only stayed at 90 and pandaria areas and cities you may have never noticed them, but if you go to old zones, you will see, tons of invaders from other servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nope i can log into sw fine maybe blizz doesnt like you

If you can log in, then Why The F**K are you in here?

can log into my orcsies in barrens
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Uldum is not showing offline however many realms showing online will not allow you to log in you dc just prior. And thank you for update on situation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

If you can log in, then Why The F**K are you in here?

+1
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Rogue
01/09/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Taladric

no this is why they need to do away with cross realm zones. shutting them down to waste 8 hours isn't necessary just get rid of the CRZs that are messing them up in the first place.

I hate CRZs it mess up the game. its harder to farm now and for pvp servers is just one big mass ganking party. ( yea i know tell them to re roll pve server) But from the day they put CRZs its been one big nasty train in my eyes.

Blizzard should put wow like it was with out CRZs i know a lot of people will be super happy And stuff like this wont happen like it does now.

>tell them to roll on pve server

Lol no. On PvP servers, the only thing I see is 90's ganking low level towns, 90s ganking low level players in low level areas, etc. While questing, everytime I see someone my level, we pass each other by and continue questing while the 90s are the ones doing the ganking. I'm all for world PvP, but I'm pretty sure ganking and spawn camping low levels wasn't what Blizzard had in mind. Also, if the "OMG LOWER THE GUARD POWERS, THEY'RE TOO OP" cries were only so you could gank low level towns, such as the ones in Hellfire, then they need to be very OP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My 2c on the CRZ.. I agree with most players that it was one of the biggest mistakes Blizz has ever made with the game.. I said this in another post response that it is a cheap fix for low pop servers but cross connect ethernet/fiber cables can only do so much.. and take just a few ACKs to take it all down. It is not fun seeing Halfhill market a boneyard on some days.. Bolt Cutters on those extra cables looks as good as a real Frostmorne Sword slicing through them..
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid

I hate CRZs it mess up the game. its harder to farm now and for pvp servers is just one big mass ganking party. ( yea i know tell them to re roll pve server) But from the day they put CRZs its been one big nasty train in my eyes.

Blizzard should put wow like it was with out CRZs i know a lot of people will be super happy And stuff like this wont happen like it does now.

Not to mention I know people who used to move their toons to low population servers for a higher chance to get rares, (time lost protodrake, rare NPC achievements, rare hunter pets, etc...) and this just messes them over. Some people choose low population servers for a reason....
Of course now they have the rare spawn pets (Minfernal, etc..) that it's harder than hell to get with people from OTHER REALMS all here competing over the crap

I have been in wow for 8 years i have put up with a lot of thing's but one thing i find that's just not right is CRZs.. i used to farm make my gold and get what i need But now i have to fight with other players doing the same thing.. if i need help on something i ask my guild. I'm on the dead server Hakkar i had friends going to move there toons over to hakkar in till they did CRZs. now they don't have to plus yes. BUT with this and them not moveing i cant even trade any thing to them if there from a dif server. so say i loot . i did not mean to but have auto loot on. And i take it but my friend needs it but he is on a dif server. I cant in any way give it to him,. Its a lot of little things i hate about it. Yes CRZs has a few good things but the bad out way the good. and seeing this now. and blizzard taking there sweet time like they do. i'm not sure if I will pay for my 3 accounts game time or play wow any more. I'm tierd of it. On top of that where i live we have 4 other people who each have 2 accounts So thats about 11 accounts used in one house. Thats $165 usd that we will stop paying. I did not mind the down time on Tuesday. Stuff like this did not happen ... so any way Blizzard needs to fix this fast or some of us may just go some where else with our hard earned cash..
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We are aware that several additional realms not listed are also experiencing issues. While we have no updates available at this time, please be advised that the appropriate team is working to resolve it as soon as possible and it's a very high priority. We'll also provide updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
5 Worgen Warrior
yep rexxar an my others are up !!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/09/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Aiklop
Wow look at all the babies whining about CRZ. If you want to play a single player game go play a console game

So this was a single player before CRZ? That's odd, cause I seem to remember playing with other people before that.

01/09/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Dielhelm
Before CRZ what did we blame realms going down on? I forget..

Some people are just not getting it and are just lashing out at the new thing. The realms that are down (on the list) are not down because of CRZ. It's an entire battle group that is down and this kind of thing did happen before there was CRZ. The thing is that some of the other realms are affected because of CRZ.

CRZ is not the the cause of the problem, but it is causing certain side effects.
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Rogue
01/09/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Zarcistiri
Wow look at all the babies whining about CRZ. If you want to play a single player game go play a console game

So this was a single player before CRZ? That's odd, cause I seem to remember playing with other people before that.

Before CRZ what did we blame realms going down on? I forget..

Some people are just not getting it and are just lashing out at the new thing. The realms that are down (on the list) are not down because of CRZ. It's an entire battle group that is down and this kind of thing did happen before there was CRZ. The thing is that some of the other realms are affected because of CRZ.

CRZ is not the the cause of the problem, but it is causing certain side effects.

Smartest post in this entire thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Not to mention I know people who used to move their toons to low population servers for a higher chance to get rares, (time lost protodrake, rare NPC achievements, rare hunter pets, etc...) and this just messes them over. Some people choose low population servers for a reason....
Of course now they have the rare spawn pets (Minfernal, etc..) that it's harder than hell to get with people from OTHER REALMS all here competing over the crap

Totally agree ... for me, having CRZ active kinda negates choosing a server to start with.

Some of us (like myself) don't terribly like competing like it's thunderdome for simple ore to level a profession*, so we choose low pop servers and let those who do enjoy that aspect choose the higher pop ones ... we are all different and like different challenges, so I'm sure there are some who do enjoy the thrill of getting to something before someone else. I'm not one of those ppl, but I do believe in living and let live, so you know, to each their own. I just hate being forced into that situation when I took care to make sure to choose a server where I could avoid it to start with (not to mention the toons I've paid money to transfer to lower pop servers)

I'd even be willing to take latency if it means not leaving a server ... maybe that could be an option, where you could select a box if you are ok with CRZ and not if you're not. Idk .. really not well versed with how these things work ;)

And don't bother telling me to suck it up or to quit if I don't like it ... I am absolutely aware that I'm full of whiney butthurt over this, I just wanted to take an opportunity to point out some issues that I'm sure I'm not alone in regarding CRZ.

*NOT talking about ghost iron ore with its insanely awesome spawn rates, more OL ores like Khorium and Fel Iron.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/09/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Wheen

Smartest post in this entire thread.

They didn't randomly crash like this all the time before CRZ.
Enough said.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Akama is up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/09/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Squiddy
Akama is up

Nice, well half of them are back up. Since Eitrigg and Malorne were the first two to go down, you'd think theyd get them back up first...
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Can you just leave Drak'thul down forever and give us transfers to other servers? Thanks!
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Warrior
this is pay to play.....hope im not wasting my money....wow is awsome, but im starting to think is it worth it......please hurry i dont want to lose interest in this game..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]