Symbiosis

90 Draenei Paladin
Why in the hell do we get wrath for sym? Clearly thats my #1 priority spell when i see it pop on my bars as ret.. *facepalm*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Symbiosis abilities in general are not supposed to be anywhere near your #1 priority.

It's not the most useful Symbio ability around, but it is nice to have for a few things, and fun to pretend to be RDPS in dungeons :p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I know about the #1 priority thing .. but if i'm giving them something useful why not give me like a dumbed down barkskin or something idc.. just wrath, as ret? I did use it in a BG a few times just to get silenced as soon as i started casting it. Was funny but i just found it annoying thats what i got lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2013 12:15 AMPosted by Aepoc
I know about the #1 priority thing .. but if i'm giving them something useful why not give me like a dumbed down barkskin or something idc.. just wrath, as ret? I did use it in a BG a few times just to get silenced as soon as i started casting it. Was funny but i just found it annoying thats what i got lol

Well, if you're getting interrupted, that can only be a plus since it locks you out of the Nature school. A druid friend and I had a hilarious time with me juking interrupts in BGs, especially since it looks so much like you're casting a heal.

Otherwise, it's not something I use much. Now if we had Sunfire.... /drool
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/10/2013 12:15 AMPosted by Aepoc

Could be worse.. they gave us wrath as prot for a while.

yeah you heard me.. a castable spell.. as .. a tank.. brilliant?

must had had eddie the retarded intern working that day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But, as prot, barkskin is pretty sweet. Ret should get something atleast kind of useful. Not op like a cyclone, but maybe even barkskin or renew.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2013 01:07 AMPosted by Jackishi
Now if we had Sunfire

That is honestly not a bad idea for Ret.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH. The druids will hear you.

Then they will go ape !@#$

and then we will all die
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
They probably gave us wrath because of the name, 'wrath'. Fits with the whole wrath concept of paladins. I think giving us wrath would be ok if, in the hands of rets, it did holy damage and was instant. Other then that, I would think we should get a melee ability, being as we are a melee class.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It gives resto cleanse, which shares CD with their other dispel... talk about worthless, epseically in PVP. The other specs do get something useful though at least.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/10/2013 01:39 AMPosted by Barfus

Could be worse.. they gave us wrath as prot for a while.

yeah you heard me.. a castable spell.. as .. a tank.. brilliant?

must had had eddie the retarded intern working that day.

lol Eddie just happens to be the top man on the development team (and the smartest one there)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Enhance shamans get solar beam.

I'll go /cry now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]