Sparkle Ponies

For those of you who might not know, Sparkle Ponies is done raiding.
A handful of raiders decided to quit at the end of our holiday break, and I haven't got the will to replace half my raid. Unfortunately we can't blame this one on Felix.

Though short-lived, it was great fun raiding with you all. Had we continued, we would have been on top this tier hands down. I am proud to say I led this great group, though most of the time we just winged it. It was, without a doubt, the dream guild Tree and I always wanted and talked about since dark bane in wotlk, where the raids were fun, laid back, there was almost always something to laugh at, and we didn't suck !@#, and I'm so glad to have caught a glimpse of that.

Thank you all. You da bes. Swagswagswag.
Treebearcat - for making all this happen in the first place, talking to other people on the server and snagging the good players.
Felix
Randoom
Nopls
Tejir
Shocktee
Crystephus
Vhyn
Vvulf
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Send your Holy Pallys our way, yo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I feel your pain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
sad
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Moose, we could use a good mage... ours is a little... um... yeah. Well, you know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/10/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Crepe
Hey Moose, we could use a good mage... ours is a little... um... yeah. Well, you know.

Hey Horse, err uh I mean Crap, derp Crepe, yeah Crepe.... I guess livin near L.A. finally gave you the plastic surgery itch.... Yet another sad story of plastic surgery gone all wrong... They really Fu*#$d your face up good didnt they....... Worse than Heidi Montag..........My Advice---------- Stay away from mirrors if you havent looked in one yet =/ oh and probably ask for your $15 dollars back too!

Sad day when we have no more sparkly ponies running around Fenris. I was waiting for my NPC Scan to go off when I would see one of you guys, but never happened.... Guess I needed to manually load the Sparkly Pony Mob ID in =(
Edited by Fonzarelli on 1/10/2013 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Here's a preview for Crepe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAonyJIV_A
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
01/10/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Fonzarelli

Hey Horse, err uh I mean Crap, derp Crepe, yeah Crepe.... I guess livin near L.A. finally gave you the plastic surgery itch.... Yet another sad story of plastic surgery gone all wrong... They really Fu*#$d your face up good didnt they....... Worse than Heidi Montag..........My Advice---------- Stay away from mirrors if you havent looked in one yet =/ oh and probably ask for your $15 dollars back too!

Sad day when we have no more sparkly ponies running around Fenris. I was waiting for my NPC Scan to go off when I would see one of you guys, but never happened.... Guess I needed to manually load the Sparkly Pony Mob ID in =(

You can't comment - not with that moustache.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

You can't comment - not with that moustache.

Haha well there is good reason.... Last night I had to do a remake of a 70's p0rn......... I do need to shave it now that filming is done!
Edited by Fonzarelli on 1/11/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Here's a preview for Crepe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAonyJIV_A

lol - how did you get the footage of his surgery?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hey Ponies...don't post much but sucks to see you guys go. Would have liked to push a legitimate overtake of your realm position. Hope those remaining find good spots to raid and those quitting find success. Well done ponies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hands down the best guild I've been apart of. Great people and great players.
Reply Quote
Blame Felix for awesome time with ponies that !@#$ candy hamburgers. FELIX OUT
Reply Quote
Psssst wang
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sad... I wanted Tonic to be in the mix with Square One, Frustration and Sparkle for Server Firsts come 5.2 drop. Now we just feel like a third wheel :(
Reply Quote
It was awesome raiding with you guys. I will genuinely miss interacting/raiding/playing with you.
I'm taking a break from WoW for a while.
TBH, lately the game has been feeling more like a job than a game due to the stupid number of dailies, with no end in sight for players who want to stay competitive through valor upgrades, etc, etc.
Moose, thanks for leading the guild to a server first, it was a blast.
I'll miss all of you, even Felix.
Reply Quote
W00T a shout out for ME!! Noplz is the best healer on Fenris
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
psssst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

SPS changed my life. True facts- healers love tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
It's true healers really do love tanks. I'm going to miss patting my belly during raids, good times. Best wishes to everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]