<GUMMY SHARKS> wants PvPers!

90 Troll Shaman
My avatar is ugly.

Anyways, <GUMMY SHARKS> is already home to quite a few frequent and high ranking pvpers, but we're always welcoming more. As a guild we'd like to be competent in all aspects of the game, including arena, RBGs, raiding, and of course Pet Battles (Who can beat Chart Ketchum?).

It is important to note that we're welcoming people of all experience levels. As long as you're interested in the game and interested in improving yourself, you can find a home here in GUMMY SHARKS.

IF INTERESTED IN THE CORE RBG GROUP: contact Habitsqt in game, but be warned that these spots are very competitive and will not go to novices.

For an invite to guild for any reason, contact any raider or myself.

Who are GUMMY SHARKS? We're a cross between some Fish Stories/Big Damage, Farm Status, and Corpse Run players who got together in the hopes that they could once again competitively progress. The start of this expansion has been rough for all of us, but now after two days of raiding we can boast 16/16n and 3/6H (in 1.5 hours of heroic progression, no less). We're hoping to be a positive presence on the server and in the server community. It's good to be back.
Edited by Chartkiyan on 1/14/2013 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump for pvp on Rexxar
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/10/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Chartkiyan
We're hoping to be a positive presence on the server and in the server community. It's good to be back.

Extra bump for that. Always bump for that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully this won't be a repeat of farm status. The server deserves better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah son. Bringing pvp back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/10/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Unhope
Hopefully this won't be a repeat of farm status. The server deserves better.

Not while I'm in charge. Though the Farm Status people we have here are good people. Let's put Rexxar back on the map!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dammit Chart!!! Why'd you start another pvp guild instead of just joining ours? lol. We've got some solid PvPers. The trick is to have everyone on at the same time. Consider joining the dark side, or if you guys were set on GUMMY SHARKS, then feel free to hit us up to fill your holes. We fill holes real well..... oh F yaaa!
Reply Quote
Do not contact me ingame for RBG's..

TY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why would you bother making that statement Jorar? You left the guild yesterday.

Pauladin, if you have people that want to join just whisper any of us online.
Edited by Doodooman on 1/11/2013 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Because my name is still under this recruitment page. And people have been whispering me.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Are u still planning to do that RBG group?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I edited you out Jorar, sorry to see you go.

@Paul... we've got a huge core of people here for pvp and pve, doubt they're going anywhere. I'd love to have you guys over if you're still willing to swap. I'll get with you in game this evening.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Red
contact this
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
why is jorar gone already
Reply Quote
Soccer im gone because that guild decided to invite a bunch of bads like every other pvp guild on rexxar has done. Anyways im quitting tired of blizz noobing everything up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Because Jorar cant even hit 2k and never has. and never will.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
@Jorar

To call people who are higher rated than you currently and in the past "bad" is completely moronic, 1. you played the absolute BEST comp with he highest rated healer on server and still weren't able to get to 2k. and 2. you have remove people from friends for doing nothing besides associating with people. You remind me of a snotty 6th grade girl that picks on the other girls even though they are nicer and smarter. You sir, are textbook "D".
Edited by Balance on 1/19/2013 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
Yea HolyTwohande right
Reply Quote
Lol so glad everyone knows who im talking about without having to mention names. Gl getting yalls free t2 wep next season without having to be good :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]