aeonaxx

90 Gnome Warlock
Just got him 6:25am server time, and to whoever the horde hunter was, sorry man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello, Do you have any idea how long the spawn times is on this mount?
Ive been looking forever and have never seen hide not Hair of him
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I never actually read the whole paragraph. But it was on Wowhead and it said spawn times so here you go

"-Spawn times: It is very heavily rumored that Aeonaxx spawns in the same places Blood Seeker does. If you do not have that pesky bat in your NPC_Scan, add him now. [code: 3868] The main reason to have this bat on your scanner/s is this: It is also heavily rumored that after Blood Seeker or Aeonaxx spawn, 6-22 hours [maybe more, maybe less] one or the other may re-spawn, Aeonaxx having a 6% chance to spawn in place of Blood Seeker. I have verified this; roughly 9 hours after Blood Seeker had spawned, Aeonaxx showed up for me. "
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Priest
4/21/13 Aeonaxx spawned at about 10:30 pm server time in front of the entrance at Deepholm, I'm Bloodhoof, although pretty sure that doesn't matter because Aeonaxx is cross server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
where did VF trans too?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
my bf just got him yesterday morning around 8:30 AM on the Draka server well the cross real area. I've been sitting here since 8 AM and still nothing not even the bat that I have seen that is so we will see how it goes. I myself have yet to see Aeonaxx spawn or even have my NPC scan go off for him since he's been out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]