Looking for new guild

90 Human Warrior
Hey all

Fury Warrior looking for a change. Current guild does not raid much almost not at all. We use to raid twice a week but good luck with that. I am looking for for a guild that requires a mdps if not its cool. I have other alts such as a DK LVL 90, Pally Tank LVL 87, Hunter LVL 86 and a Rogue LVL 85. If all goes well i can bring each one over one a time when possible. I have done all the LFRs yeah i know whoopie. Normal mode i have done 4 of 6 in MSV and thats it. Like I said i would atleast like to raid and cant be bored. I live in a PST time zone so it would be easier for me to raid since this a PST zone server.

My current server is central time so kind of sucks for raid beside GH has gotten pretty bad. Anyway raid times i perfer friday and saturday but willing to compromise. Hit me up GH or leave a message and we can talk. Laters
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]