<H> Aftermath recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
What we are looking for:
2 tanks (1 with a dps off-spec)
3 heals (2 with dps off-spec)
3 dps (2 range, 1 melee)

Preferences* toward:
Tanks: Blood DK / Prot Warr
Heals: Disc Priest / Resto Druid / Resto Shaman (at least 1 with a viable dps off spec)
Range DPS: Warlock / Hunter / Ele Shaman (preferably with viable Resto spec)
Melee: Rogue

Things you'll need to know:
Most of Aftermath's roster transferred and/or guild-hopped about 10 days ago. Those of us that did not, are looking to restructure and rebuild.

Things you should know:
Presume that you will be responsible for your own food/flasks/potions (aka bring your own).
You will be responsible for your own research of boss mechanics (aka watching strat vids, etc).

Things I should say:
Progression and achievements (cuz shiny mounts to show off!!!) will be the main focus.
I know there are people that can make these raid times and are good enough to do it.

Things I shouldn't say:
We have a friend's permission to use his Vent. So we will be using that. No, I do not talk in vent (as anyone that's EVER raided with me knows). So, I'll need someone to "be the voice of authority"

Random other stuff:
An orc with a parrot on his shoulder walks into a bar. The bartender looks and asks, "Wow, that's neat. Where'd you get it?" To which, the parrot replies, "Durotar. They're all over the place."

A WoW player is at a funeral for his guildie. When they start to bury the dead man, he says, "Wait a second, let me loot."

*Preferences are just that. Other Classes are most welcome to apply & join.
Edited by Belletha on 1/16/2013 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Good luck to you guys rebuilding, hope you start back raiding soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently, the people "in charge" didn't want the guild to live on.

So..

moving on then...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Belletha, My wife and I are looking to form a raid team. Maybe we can combine efforts? We are solid raiders. I am tank/melee dps, she is DPS.
Edited by Lorfaine on 3/4/2013 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]