[A] Privilege

90 Human Priest
Privilege is a level 25 guild looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS for our 10 man raids on Friday-Sunday starting at 10:00 PM. Up to last boss in MV.

We are really laid back and just fun to be around. Weekly guild auctions for pets, gems, bags and other nifty things. Achievement runs in all of the old raids and instances. Guild heroic runs and dailies. Also looking to start RBGs and Arena teams within the guild pretty soon.

We are not hardcore, nor are we just sitting around chatting all day. I guess we are somewhere in the middle. Love to raid and have fun. We have couples, military, students, moms, dads, all ages, all skill levels.

So please consider raiding with us, I promise you'll have fun :)

Alts welcome :)
Edited by Elisabeth on 2/25/2013 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you are interested in joining please get a hold of one of our members in game and we can further help you out from there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Should open up free transfers to ysera
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/17/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Malvolio
Should open up free transfers to ysera
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still need bodies :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Privilege is still openly recruiting most classes - Whisper anyone online for information!
Raids we do MSV are are 4/6 Right now! Starting HoF Tonight!

Also Looking for members for RBG / Arena teams if your intrested in Pvping Send myself a message!! I'm almost always on and looking to set up an awesome team for next season!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You guys Still Recruiting Tanks for main raid team?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump, bump bump, bump it up!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
humpty bumpty
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We are still recruiting! Times have adjusted to Friday-Sunday starting at 10PM!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bumpty
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hunter looking for fun.. send me an in-game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
We will contact you in-game, Eraphia! Love the transmog :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Come on warm bodies! Twenty-five man raid this weekend, only fifteen people are signed up! Get in here, we won't bite! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10pm Server on Saturday? I'm just starting to gear my character for raids, but I've been healing forever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just adding we have reopened recruiting to fill our 25 man raid team, same time of 10 pm Fri-Sun. Specifically looking for dps and a healer of the non priest variety. Also, the preference on dps is generally anything other than another mage but all applicants will be assessed. So if you're interested in raiding with us just message anyone within the guild and they'll pass you to the right channels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]