WTB Design: Pendant of sunfire

Design: Pendant of Sunfire
It drops off trash in Sunwell i'm also looking for the healing counterpart. Design: Amulet of Flowing Life
Finally i'm looking for a jc with the pattern for Ring of Flowing Life
I'm paying 1500g for each design 1000g for the ring .Whisper/mail me in game on this character or Ludin (horde warlock) because I am on these characters the most. If this drops for you in Sunwell and you dont sell it to me I keel you, end of story. If you do sell to me you get punch and pie, happy ending ect.
Edited by Bandagespec on 1/17/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
66 Human Hunter
How is twinking at 70?
I was contemplating cutting this guy off in 5 levels at 70 or bring him to 85.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
It's really fun and besides the op res stacked healers (even though I am one) the bracket is more balanced than the others.
Reply Quote
Bump and edit I got Ring of flowing life pattern myself in Sunwell.
Reply Quote
Not like anybody reads this but also looking for a tailor with on ally Sunfire Handwraps
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
How is twinking at 70?
I was contemplating cutting this guy off in 5 levels at 70 or bring him to 85.

It's all right. Better than 80 and 85 but not as good as the old 19s. I can tank 3 people fine with my unenchanted and poorly gemmed gear.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]