Bounty for mog shoulders (got them)

100 Night Elf Hunter
EDIT: Got them!! Now I just have to farm the bop items left. Thank you.

I am looking to try and get Grunt's Pauldrons for my mog outfit. At the moment I am working on getting the other items I need that are not so random. So in the mean time I want to put out a bounty to try and get this item. From what I keep looking up it's best drop area is in Blackfathom deeps off of just about everything in there. Best drop rate is 0.6, worst is 0.05.

Please note I am only looking for this form of the shoulders not any lookalikes that are not the same color. As there to mog into what stats they have are irrelevant. If you happen to get this item please send it to me in an in game mail as a cod for the bounty price I list. I will edit this when I get the item.
Edited by Niyadragun on 1/16/2013 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Those do seem to be a unique color for that model. Hope someone finds them for you!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Found and in the mail to you for 85g ;-).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh thank you vary much, waiting to get the mail now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]