New Flash of Light

90 Human Paladin
Any one tried it on the PTR or is it not even in the current build?

GC said it would do 50% more but is that on top of all the other bonuses or is replaced the 30% in Sword of Light.

Sword of Light
Requires Paladin (Retribution)
Requires level 10
Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 10%.

Your spell power is now equal to 50% of your attack power, and you no longer benefit from other sources of spell power.

Grants 6% of your maximum mana every 2 sec.

Increases the healing done by Word of Glory and Flash of Light by 30%

If not current 30k FoL would be hitting for 45k. A big jump indeed!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't think he's say "50% more" if the buff was only 20%. He's gotten pretty careful about how he words things over the years.

Sword of Light wasn't changed in today's build, though, so we'll have to wait for the next one to see.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sword of light change hasn't been put in yet, when it does the tooltip will say 100% for flash of light.

He said 50%, but it's actually a fair bit more than that, not even counting having that bit of pvp power for healing back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I was under the impression that FoL was only buffed 50% if you take up selfless healer. If thats the case I would doubt it has anything to do with the sword of light buff, but I don't know if im right about it being the talented version or just a flat increase.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Halfcalf
I was under the impression that FoL was only buffed 50% if you take up selfless healer. If thats the case I would doubt it has anything to do with the sword of light buff, but I don't know if im right about it being the talented version or just a flat increase.

The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing.

Sword of Light now reads +30% Word of Glory and +100% Flash of Light.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Sword of Light change is the 50% buff that he mentioned in the PTR thread. 130 -> 200 is a bit more than a 50% increase. It is not contingent upon taking Selfless Healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]