You could say, it was a riot.

You are not funny.

You love me don't lie :P
01/21/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Mist
You could say, it was a riot.

You are not funny.

I thought it was funny.
90 Night Elf Druid
Going to try setting up Vuhdo (for the millionth time today) ... and will NOT GIVE UP!

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

YAY.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Going to try setting up Vuhdo (for the millionth time today) ... and will NOT GIVE UP!

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

YAY.

By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!!1111!1!1111!!!

:P

Well my scholarship withdrawal was approved and the check was mailed. I am locked in for both my classes. It is official, at 29, I am going to college! *scared*
90 Night Elf Druid
^ YAY sure it'll be awesome!

I have this problem where I decide to try Grid or VuhDo, and begin setting one of them up only to get annoyed and stop.

ANDDDD I watched Buffy over the weekend Fluffy. During Life Serial I said some of the stuff they were saying as they said it :3
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you need help setting up vuhdo ask morenn or I.
I 'splained it to her in like 90 seconds.
Youtube tutorials....no matter how much I want to know I get bored and fidgety and alt tab...
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Yeah I alt tab too and will do!

You guys and Riot are the only ones I know that use vuhdo :3 So thanks <3
Edited by Veroicone on 1/22/2013 11:10 AM PST
90 Worgen Druid
...I use VuhDo....
90 Blood Elf Monk
vuhdo is !@#$.
90 Human Priest
You should try Grid2! its the bestest.

@Fluffy: yay, awesome! don't worry about being 29, I knew plenty of people around your age or even older when I did my undergrad, it's really not a big deal.

What are you taking?
90 Night Elf Druid
I've tried Grid2 before but was getting annoyed when setting it up xD
90 Draenei Shaman
I use VuhDo, but I'm no wizard (as with all addons...)

For example, for some reason, I get a shammy Healing Wave icon on each raid frame whenever someone takes damage. Has never shown up on any toon before, and I copied my generic profile when I started healing on the shammy. Can't figure out how to get it to GO AWAY.

Example #2 - whenever I do 40man, the 2nd set of raidframes is sized different than the normal 1st set of 5 groups :( All the buffs and stuff show up the way I have them set up on the panel with groups 1 - 5... but... they're longer rectangles and I can't figure out a) what happened and b) how to fix it.

@ Fluffy - Grats!!!!! And going to school at a not-just-out-of-highschool age is fine. You'll love it!
90 Blood Elf Mage
Grid2 is very amazing, although I am *way* too lazy to set it up, and won't give up healbot.

Ask Kaels about it, he is a master and his UI is both gorgeous and ridiculously functional.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Where's Gamex when I need him? Standard Blizzard Frames ftw.

I started school today to find out that so far I'm 2/2 with having physically handicapped English Teachers. Last one was a "little person", now my new one is completely blind. Everyone was just texting the whole time cause he couldn't see them...so rude. >_>
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/22/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Qùess
Everyone was just texting the whole time cause he couldn't see them...so rude. >_>

Omg, that sounds like something from a sitcom.
90 Blood Elf Monk
01/22/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Evry
You should try Grid2! its the bestest.

Grid2 is !@#$.
For example, for some reason, I get a shammy Healing Wave icon on each raid frame whenever someone takes damage. Has never shown up on any toon before, and I copied my generic profile when I started healing on the shammy. Can't figure out how to get it to GO AWAY.

That's the cluster finder... it is telling you that should you want to chain heal, that is the ideal person on which to cast it. :P

You can turn it off in the General Tab under AoE Advice. Though... now that you know what it is.. I wouldn't recommend turning it off. :P
90 Night Elf Druid
01/22/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Qùess
Last one was a "little person",

Was he a gnome or a dwarf? Possibly a goblin?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]