Veroicone's Cookie Birthday Cake - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Priest
01/22/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Sadiemay
Was he a gnome or a dwarf? Possibly a goblin?

I'd say she was a Dwarf more than anything else.
90 Night Elf Druid
Where's Gamex when I need him? Standard Blizzard Frames ftw.

I started school today to find out that so far I'm 2/2 with having physically handicapped English Teachers. Last one was a "little person", now my new one is completely blind. Everyone was just texting the whole time cause he couldn't see them...so rude. >_>

That's what I use now, but want to mess around with other raid frames (again T_T).

Gotta love rude people :/
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Veroicone
You could say, it was a riot.

I'm glad you got the epic weekend you wanted.

;)

Riôt
Edited by Riôt on 1/22/2013 1:27 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
*just giggles*
90 Draenei Priest
01/22/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Qùess
I started school today to find out that so far I'm 2/2 with having physically handicapped English Teachers. Last one was a "little person", now my new one is completely blind. Everyone was just texting the whole time cause he couldn't see them...so rude. >_>

/me wonders how much it would cost to turn an entire classroom into a Faraday cage...
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am curious to know what raid frames Mist uses now that he has rejected both VuhDo and Grid2. :P

I've been using Grid since wrath and loving it to bits. :3

So if I were now to say to Riôt, "Maybe it was lint. Maybe it was evil lint!" he would totally know what I was talking about? :P
90 Night Elf Druid
I am curious to know what raid frames Mist uses now that he has rejected both VuhDo and Grid2. :P

So if I were now to say to Riôt, "Maybe it was lint. Maybe it was evil lint!" he would totally know what I was talking about? :P

I think he uses Grid. I think :3

And maybe.

I said it during the episode and the mummy hand stuff and he just kept saying "what". I think I even made a comment about needing Fluffy here LOL

So ... maybe is more like a probably not :P
90 Gnome Priest

Might just use something like...XPerl? I think. I used to heal that way back in ye olde BC. Mouseover macros and XPerl's raid frames. Having VuhDo now I'd never go back, but it worked at the time.
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Heh.

Riôt
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/22/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Veroicone

Original grid. Most reliable raid healing mod ever. Has never broken and always supports new !@#$ no matter how much you forget to update it.
90 Draenei Shaman
01/22/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Morenn
That's the cluster finder... it is telling you that should you want to chain heal, that is the ideal person on which to cast it. :P

It was so funny... I left the computer after posting that, and did a bunch of stuff... eventually, I was outside shovelling the driveway, thinking about some of the things I had to keep in mind spell, talent, and glyph-wise with my shaman for tonight's run... and it popped into my head

"That's the CLUSTER advice!"

and I laughed into the crisp winter air.

Now I just need to look into making the stupid cluster advice icon smaller, which I'm sure I can (I remember how I sized my HoT icons). And fix the second panel for 40mans.
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/22/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Mist

Original grid. Most reliable raid healing mod ever. Has never broken and always supports new !@#$ no matter how much you forget to update it.

http://grabilla.com/03117-38b63eb6-1500-4fb6-8f81-7f536a3f79bb.png

<3 my grid forever!
100 Pandaren Priest
Classes start today and I have begrudgingly volunteered to be the 9 am advisor. Gone are the days I could stay up until 4 and still get a full night's sleep.
90 Blood Elf Priest
In the final stretch here folks. Soon Buffy will be 90 and I'll start down the long road of gearing her up.

In other news, planning to (hopefully) race change my Druid into a Troll this weekend. Going to name here Muirne.
Troll druids are the best!
90 Worgen Priest
<3 my grid forever!

I tried playing with class colors on my vuhdo... It felt too foreign to me and my healing took a dive. Lol, what a weirdo I am to be so affected by colors!
90 Blood Elf Mage
That's the cluster finder... it is telling you that should you want to chain heal, that is the ideal person on which to cast it. :P

It was so funny... I left the computer after posting that, and did a bunch of stuff... eventually, I was outside shovelling the driveway, thinking about some of the things I had to keep in mind spell, talent, and glyph-wise with my shaman for tonight's run... and it popped into my head

Now I just need to look into making the stupid cluster advice icon smaller, which I'm sure I can (I remember how I sized my HoT icons). And fix the second panel for 40mans.

For some reason this whole discussion of using the cluster advice for chain heal reminds me of the end of Star Wars, where the ghost voice of Obi Wan tells Luke Skywalker to turn off his targeting computer and simply use the Force.

*DON'T DO IT FLUFFY, TURN OFF THE CLUSTER ADVICE, OPEN YOUR MIND, AND USE THE FORCE*
Edited by Taymage on 1/23/2013 9:44 AM PST
90 Human Priest
cold cold cold cold cold.

<-- also a grid user.

I still want to go back gnome =(
90 Draenei Shaman

For some reason this whole discussion of using the cluster advice for chain heal reminds me of the end of Star Wars, where the ghost voice of Obi Wan tells Luke Skywalker to turn off his targeting computer and simply use the Force.

*DON'T DO IT FLUFFY, TURN OFF THE CLUSTER ADVICE, OPEN YOUR MIND, AND USE THE FORCE*

roflroflrofl

edited for massive quote failure...
Edited by Ellarix on 1/23/2013 10:15 AM PST
90 Human Priest
I tried playing with class colors on my vuhdo... It felt too foreign to me and my healing took a dive. Lol, what a weirdo I am to be so affected by colors!

I've tried with class-colored bars too, don't like it either. For 10man raids, it's not useful enough to color the entire bar with it. Didn't want to retrain my visual cues for unexpected health drops.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]